School

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter.
(Master to Kitten, Kitten to Master)
'Thoughts'

[Kitten speech]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry and Neville handed their trunks to Fay and Augusta. They were very excited to go to school. They were handed their shrunken trunks and they said goodbye to their family. Sirius picked Harry up and Remus did the same with Neville.

"Are you ready Harry?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah." He confirmed.

"How about you?" The Animagus asked Neville.

"I'm ready." The fae said.

"We're ready to go then." Remus said.

They all apparated to the bank. There the children would meet a teacher who would port-key with them. The two would be bunking together since they had already been sorted.

The headmistress had come to Harry's house with their acceptance letter. She liked to do this personally so that she could get to know them. After a one on one with both of them she placed a stone in their hands. The stone turned green. That meant they were in the green towers. All first years were in a tower of a color.

The stone was a personality stone. The color meant a certain personality. There were four main personalities that they used. Green meant calm, red was those with a temper, blue meant cold and distant, and purple were those hyper, happy people.

Next year they would be sorted by symbols. The school knew that one changes as they grow and it was a way for them to get to know more of their classmates. They would also learn more then. For now they were excited to see their new dorm and their bedroom.

"Are you Mr. Potter-Davet and Mr. Longbottom?" A male elf asked.

"Yes." The two answered when they spotted the school insignia on his chest.

"Where are your trunks?" He asked.

"We shrunk them and had them put them into their pockets." Fay replied.

"Good. I am Spencer Gladius. As you can see I am a light elf. I am also your potions teacher." He introduced himself.

He was a tall man. He was a head taller than Lucas. Professor Gladius was lean and had long white hair that turned to a golden color at the end. It was braided and ended just above his tail bone. His eyes were a swirl of many colors and it looked like a rainbow.

He wore a light gray tunic. On the left breast was the school insignia. It was an Egyptian crown with two scepters crossed behind it. A golden snake circled around it. He wore black pants and a black belt. He had brown boots on. A sword was strapped to his back.

"Hello. I'm Harry Potter-Davet and this is Neville Longbottom. It's nice to meet you." Harry said.

"Pleasure to meet you sir." Neville said.

"Pleased to meet you both also." Spencer smiled.

The adults introduced themselves before they left. The two eleven year old's went over to their new professor. He pulled out an old T-shirt.

"Have either of you used a port-key before?" He asked.

"No but Nicolas told us about it." Harry answered.

"So you know what to do?" He asked.

"Yes." The neko confirmed.

"Yeah." The brunette said.