Operation Bugnette (2)

----Marinette----
Ok, somethings not right. Chloe shouldn't have acted like that and I was absolutely shocked to see her appearance was completely different. She even has a different feeling that she gives now and this is surprising. If I think Chloe is acting on what I think she is currently experiencing, then I need to make sure she doesn't panic from the hostility. I can't believe it if she actually has amnesia but her actions are too genuine to be an act.

I immediately hurried to class and ended up stopping as I saw Chloe looking to be that she was panicking. 'Is my assumption correct?' before I could explore my thinking further I see Chloe now entering the room. I need to text Alya about this and that I did.

-----------------------My Friend---------------------

Marinette: Alya, if you're seeing this don't react to Chloe!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Now I just hope Alya sees it soon! After that, I went to the class. I entered the classroom and saw Chloe, who seems to be doing normal. 'Ok, was she pretending?' a question entered my head before concluding that she was ugh!!!

I then saw Alya, who looked at me with a questioning look. I guess she's wondering why I wrote that. I will explain it to her, but I couldn't tell her as then I heard a voice behind me.

"Umm excuse me miss but can you please head to your sear" I looked behind me slowly to see a vermillion hair lady.

I saw her and immediately thought it's our new teacher. So I nodded before finally sitting down as class was about to start. I hope things go well this year.

----Chloe----
'This is bad' I thought to myself as I was felt eyes on me and that's not a good thing. I mean someone might've already thought I'm acting weird from my usual behavior. I wouldn't blame them if the original is a piece of crap or something but this is uncomfortable. Now I'm really just begging inwardly that class will end soon but you can imagine that it didn't.

(One long class discussion later...)

After an hour, the teacher, Miss Bustier,  finally concluded class for now. So everyone started to leave and I did the same. I'm glad that everything went well but I realized I'm somewhat screwed.

Why? Cuz I see two of my classmates causing a ruckus with one of them looking mad at a certain individual, who's making a scene oddly familiar to the one I saw from the show.

'Crap don't tell me!!!' I cursed mentally as I watched the scene and yup, I'm at that episode. The only two episodes I watched, the origins and stonegiant.

That means this day Marinette and Chatnoir's beginning as the protectors of Paris!!! That's awesome, but what will I do now with that info? Simply keep it for myself and not interfere with the story.

I'm not obligated to do such as it's obvious for me, as a viewer of the show that everything will be okay. Not to mention, doing major interference with the story of miraculous at the start may cause some unforeseeable chaos to occur in the future so best to avoid that as much as possible.

Of course, thinking that everything will pan out as it did in the show would be deemed meaningless as my existence is already a variable that already. So I'll change the fate of whatever happened to Chloe. But how do I do that? By being myself, it's an idea that sounds dumb but I've seen many novels and stories where the protagonist just integrated their past selves' personality before their possession. Donnie from Inso's Law, and Roksoo from TOTCF (Trash of the Count's Family) are good examples of such individuals

Which makes my operation Bugnette more important now. Since it involves having a good relationship the heroine. Now, this may be an extremely bad idea and I say that because I've no clue who the heroine is. Well, I do but not their civilian appearance as it's been too long. So now that class has ended, I've decided to go back home and focus my attention on remembering, what Marinette features were again like.

"Chloe, are you ok?" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I shifted my attention to a ginger haired girl, who looks worried for me.

Oh, this must be that Sabrina-girl that I saw with the OG Chloe. From what I can tell she must be a victim of the girl's personality just seeing her.

'I can already guess the situation if Chloe is an antagonist because with Sabrina around her that in Chloe's eyes, she looks like a pet rather than a friend.' I gritted my teeth just thinking about it, but stopped as it was just a possibility and it's best to waste being mad about it since I don't want to find out now

"I'm okay Sabrina" I responded to her with the kindest tone I could make causing her worry to dissipate from her face and was replaced with a relieved one. I don't know about anyone else, but Sabrina might as well deserve a good treatment for the OG's action.

"Y'know Sabrina, I don't know about you but I feel like I need to rest, so I'll see you later" I walked past her, then continued, "Let's talk later in messenger, Ok?" I looked at her as she nodded at my comment. Good, now it's time to get away from here pronto!!! I don't know when that black butterfly appears and turns that black shirt guy into a stonegiant.

So I called my ride and I waited at the entrance of Francoise Dupont. While I wait time to continue my thoughts on-

Oof. Dang It!!! Someone collided with me again! ""Ouch"" I opened my eyes after hearing another familiar voice "Oh it's you!!!" I pointed at none other than the same Asian girl with blue hair I met earlier

"I didn't expect to bump by you this soon!!" I smiled at her as I felt quite amused. I stood up and helped her stand back up, which I did but not without receiving a glare from her. 'Ok, something tells me the OG bullied.' I mentally deadpanned at the fact that my new life will be hindered

A few moments went by and my ride seems to have arrived at long last "Anyway it's nice to see you Asian girl! Let's meet next time I guess!!!" Before she could respond I already went inside the car and it started to leave the school grounds.

Now finally, it's time to figure out who Mari- "Hey Marinette, what're you doing?" Wait what did I just hear. As the car slowly drifted away from school I look on the window to realize that I might've met the heroine not once but twice!!! Twice!? Oh My God!!! 'How did I not notice' I felt frustrated just at my thoughts. I wish I could redo that once more. Anyways, that black shirt guy must've or is about to turn into that stone giant. Oh well, I guess it's just a matter of waiting for the show to go down at any moment now. 'I should probably tell Armand to prepare some snacks' I thought as I looked at the sky through the car window.