Just Fidgeting

----Chloe----
'Ok, I'm back here now' I told myself. Currently, I'm back in my room, feeling relieved due to returning back safely before stoneface appeared, and at the same time, stressed due to my blunder. 'Samantha you dang idiot!!' I should've known that I'd meet the heroine at the school premise!!

She was literally right under my nose for goodness sake and I didn't notice! I hoped I wouldn't screw up on my first day of being chill after school. But no, I met the heroine at the entrance of the institute meaning I already changed something and I would of course panic. I've seen shows presenting that one slight change to events could cause ripples that can alter the future ranging from minor to absolutely huge changes. So I'm just going to ignore that thought and let the future me worry about it. Why? Cuz the antagonist character befriending the heroine is already a huge difference from the script of this world!!! Now where was I???

My plan focused on being on good terms with Marinette, aiding her as much as I can when needed, while I enjoy the life of a rich person. But to that, I first needed to establish a new slate, one differing from the relationship created by the original. Speaking of original...

I took my phone out, checked the websites for certain news still happening in our area and it seems it's begun.

[I'm asking all Parisians to stay home until this situation is under control]

'Oh it's Chloe's dad. *Went to thinking position* That must mean those tiny critters are explaining stuff but it'll take a few minutes for them to appear' I removed the live news broadcast from my phone and pressed the HSR icon.

"They'll take care of that so for now I should start farming tickets" I said to dryly to myself as I looked at my phone screen showing the games login screen

Now according to when I download Star Rail from the store, the game is currently at version 1.1 and the updates have been out for only a day, meaning if I skip SilverWolf I can possibly get one of the best characters, Luocha.