Saturdays

Recap
Previously, Chloe went to sleep after reading a novel but not even ten seconds in her sleep, the blonde possessor got sent to another space and met up with Shirogane Chichi.

The blonde took a seat as Shirogane explained new information for Chloe which seems to be quite crucial as it involves her. She was anticipating what other details she'll learn only to be confused with Chichi's dull toned words.

----Chloe----
"Ehh?" I said in genuine confusion. My interest was perked when he mentioned that I can meet other people in my sleep but he didn't mention the limitations and range of this ability. Now here I am just staring at the man who then said something else, "Just Kidding"

'What the fuck?' I thought as my head felt like doodle strands. Did he seriously just try to give me a laugh, with that matured voice. Mr. Shirogane didn't even separate eye contact which is quite nerving that it reminds me of what he did meeting Shinomiya for the first time.

"Can you just tell me?" I requested. The poker faced man nodded and began to talk, "So as I've mentioned earlier Chloe, you have the ability to meet individuals such as myself but the condition is that you can only do so when you're sleeping as midnight strikes. Your subconscious or spirit will then be transported to a temporary body similar to yours complete with what you currently wear and so on before getting dropped by to one of many pocket dimensions such as mine for a limited amount of time to visit and chat with the owner of the pocket dimension like myself."

"For how long exactly and does every dimension have the same time limit?" I asked. "I don't know the specific digits for each space you go to as the limited time you have in each space you go to depends on how long the owner will allow you to stay" Chichi stated causing me to nod with some to full understanding of what he's going at

But I didn't say anything as I felt Mr. Shirogane was going to continue and he did, "During that limited time, you can expect a talk ranging from a short to a long while with them. *sipping some juice before then stopping* Any other questions Mrs. Bourgeois? or should I call you by your previous name?"

I shook my head, "Just call me Chloe" I said casually, "and yes, I do have more questions. Why do I keep meeting you guys? Don't get me wrong it's interesting to have an ability like this but it seems like a..." I tried to come up with another word but Mr. Shirogane completed my sentence.

"Annoyance" I flinched at his words as I see Mr. Shirogane trying to stifle his laughter, "*Cough* There's no need for you to act like that y'know"

"Yes, but I felt like I should do a skit" I said truthfully, "I see" Chichi stroked his chin. He the continued, "Well, I need to get back to my work soon as a streamer so I'll tell you this" 'I forgot his accounts name' I thought as began to listen once more.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Bourgeois. I hope we meet again in the future" He said in a monotonous voice. I couldn't say goodbye and give back his statement because before I knew it I woke up from my couch.

___
A new day has begun, Chloe is currently enjoying her time the scenery from her balcony, as she taps the screen of her phone. Not long after, she stopped looking and shifted her attention fully to her phone due to hearing a certain music of sorts.

"This song is good" Chloe hums to the music's tune as she then took out another phone and began playing HSR. "Time to pull for some gold" the blonde possessor mutters. A few minutes later, the loading screen finally disappeared and sees the star icon, which she pressed, causing a new tab to show

 A few minutes later, the loading screen finally disappeared and sees the star icon, which she pressed, causing a new tab to show

(A/N: I couldn't find a good photo without the ears and I was lazy)

"Ok time to pull" Chloe declared to no one around but herself as she began pressing the 10x Pull button.

4 minutes later, Chloe had already wasted 40 tickets and she only had 24 remaining, 'Man this is fine' says to herself as she was hoping to not get any 5 stars from the banner as it was not time yet.

Chloe only hopes to increase for a 5 star pity pull for the upcoming banner of the imaginary healer, Luocha. Simply so she can increase the probability of obtaining the character. Now she continued to do two more 10x Pulls and luckily for her, she didn't get any 5 star character or lightcones.

From her 60 pulls though, Chloe managed to get three eidolons for Dan Heng, one for Asta, and lastly, 2 for Qingque along with three 4 star  lightcones. One being Hunt and 2 being of the Destruction path.

Chloe added the Eidolons then tinkered with her current roster, changing some lightcone as well some relics she got from today's grind. The blonde's recent team consists of TB (Stelle), Natasha, Herta and Dan Heng. She placed two of the new lightcones she got to two of her dmg dealers. One that matches TB's path (Destruction) and Dan Heng's (Hunt)

'This will do for now' Chloe sighs she was satisfied with the progress that was made. So the blonde is now focusing on farming planars and relics using her trailblaze power along with some fuel, in case she still needs to farm.

While she enjoys her morning she wonders, 'What will Marinette be facing next?' Chloe ponders as she only had details of two episodes with it being useless to her knowing there would be more villains before Stoneheart comes back into play.

Our blonde possessor couldn't help but worry for her friend as she thinks that the story might've taken a turn for the worse. She could only hope her premonitions inside her mind doesn't become a reality however just hoping wasn't enough, "I should do that later" Chloe mutters as she continues her playthrough of the current trailblaze mission.

She doesn't know it but a new victim is about to be utilized by Hawk Moth as their next retriever and for Marinette to face off. It is simply now just a matter of time.