Tune

Recap
Previously, Chloe left Marinette after saying goodbye in Japanese, going their separate ways. Marinette gets back home and tells Tikki of Chloe's past deeds, while the blonde possessor is being bear hugged by Andre Bourgeois, who's the father of Chloe. Samantha can only try to move the man away and that's where the story is now. So let's begin!!!

----Chloe----
Man that was awful. I thought as I'm currently sitting at the lobby of a hotel with the original's father and now my father (I guess), Andre Bourgeois.

"Sweetie!!! Are you sure you're not hurt?" A middle-aged man AKA Andre asked me worryingly. "Yes Dad, I'm fine but I need to go and lay down first" I told him as I immediately left my room.

I understand from the interaction that the father is a caring parent. He's honestly somewhat similar to my man but my previous one was a tsundere.

I don't even want to think about it with my current status. That being me having an empty stomach so I called Armand, who's currently outside of my room.

"Hello Mademoiselle" My butler greeted. "Hey, Armand can you fetch me something to eat?" I didn't even look at him and just paid attention to my phone, which I'm using to play again some HSR.

My butler hearing this asked, "What would you like, Madam?" I heard that question of his and just told him to get some spicy chicken from Jolibee. Armand left me after hearing my orders and I just started to continue enjoying my free time while waiting.

But before that, "I should probably do that" I muttered as I left the game app and went to google play store.

----Marinette----
"So basically that's why you said that (Previous Chapter)?" I nodded at Tikki's conclusion before sighing, "What should I do now?" I asked both Tikki for some advice

"You mean as Ladybug or with Chloe?" She asked which I responded by blurting the word, "Both"

I looked at Tikki, who looked cheerful to me, she answered, "Well you should just stick to what you want to do Marinette. It's as simple as that."

Hearing that, I smiled, "Thanks Tikki". My kwami nodded as she responded back casually, "No worries"

She's right. I now have the responsibilities of a hero as Ladybug but it wouldn't that deter me from having my current life as Marinette. At least that's what I think now and hope.

----Tikki----
"Marinette! Dinners ready!!!" A female voice called my owner out below her her room. "Coming down Mom I'll be there in a minute!!!" Marinette yelled before whispering to me that, "She'll be back with some food later"

I simply nodded as she then went down from her room. Now I'm just left alone in her room. I didn't mind since I have yet to fully explore her place so this is a perfect time to finish.

While doing so, I started to ponder about the encounter that Marinette had with that silver haired girl, Furina. I don't know who she is but it felt like the girl had a lot of stories to tell just from the tone I heard when she was talking about roles. It makes me curious but also wary of her as suspect that Marinette might've attracted a new friend or foe.

----Chloe----
"*Achoo* feels like someone just insulted or said offensive" Oh well. I thought as I had more things to worry right now as I was currently searching something in YouTube.

"Nothing again" I blurted before screaming, "Damn it!!!" as I then laid down own the couch feeling absolutely ticked!!! Why? Because the music I want to listen to doesn't fucking exist!!! Six Pills, Seasons, Arcade, Writings on the Wall just to name a few from my past isn't released to the public. But that's not all, I also realized that the artists I searched for don't exist as well along with Genshin Impact. Genshin doesn't exist as well in this place it's making me think quite mad

This is absolutely different from how it went in my previous world, but it makes sense because it's a different reality, but just because it makes sense, doesn't mean I'll stop feeling sad about it.

Though that didn't last long as I had an idea. If I was a bit more cartoonish, my eyes should show some star-like irises because I got an idea!!! Why not just make and take it as my own?

It's not an original idea as this was some anonymous person from the past that came up with such plagiaristic plan. I don't hate it though because I want to listen to those music and I don't want to wait for the original artists to make it.

So let's just do that, sing a song. Though I'm going to ask myself what should I start singing. *Chloe in a thinking position*

'Ah I got it!' I concluded to myself to just sing Writing on the Wall. Now, who wrote that song? Right!!! The original writer and singer of Writings on the Wall was a YouTuber by the name of Will Stetson. It was a song that depicts a character's details. Specifically, their mentality that changed in life and not in a good way as it is driving said character mad and possibly towards depression but that's what I think due to how the change of the tune at the other half and the lyrics as it still keeps it's previous beats.

It's a really good song that it makes me feel sad that I can't hear it. But Y'know what!?! As a wise man once said (In the movies) "I'll do it myself". I'm going to sing that song so I can hear it, but another thought arises. If I listen to the songs I "made", wouldn't I be a narcissist in someone else's view point if they hear me listening to my music? The answer is no... That's what I hope
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now back to singing Writing on the Wall!!! I told Armand to make sure no one bothers me (getting my meal first of course), that includes my new dad, Andre Bourgeois. 'I should eat first' was the thought I had as I was holding my meal. I ate it and left the meal on one of the tables inside the room.

Then after 3 minutes, I began to write down the lyrics of the song on my phone's notepad. I completed it with all it's lyrics jotted down. I then took another phone from a pile of used phone which by the way is unbelievable!!! Those pile of electronics are still useful as they're working properly but their just discarded!!! Man, the original is a bratty bitch through and through!!!

Where was I again? Right, I took one of the discarded phones and placed a copy of the music's lyrics into its notepad. I then began to record the song and 4 minutes later, viola I've done it a copy of Writing on the Wall.

I wasn't sure how the song panned out so I decided to listen to the recording. *Chloe listening to the music*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, I've heard it and I've to say one thing, '"It's barely bearable to even listen to dang it!!!"' I screamed at the top of my lungs. Forget the "I'll do it myself" because OH MY FUCKING GOD, was the original such a brat that she got this crap of a singing voice. No!!! Even crap is better than this!!!

Is this what Fujiwara felt when hearing Miyuki Shirogane's voice? Because I feel her now as my voice felt like hell made it that my "singing" that it might end up becoming on par with the dead eye president or even worse having a voice similar to Lloyd Frontera!!! and who exactly is that? He's someone with a voice that makes you question if he was possessed by the devil and he's "friends" with those guys for crying outloud!!!

I've decided one thing from then on, that I'm dedicating a twelfth of each day to improving my voice because there ain't no shot I'll risk sending someone to the hospital!!! But let's ignore that plan as I'll do it tomorrow anyway. Right now I need to find someone to sing those songs in my stead. But who can I ask with this brat's reputation!? Curse you original Chloe!!!