Prologue

Woodsboro, California previous year

Serena Loomis and Billy Loomis were twins Billy was the oldest by 7 minutes and 32 seconds. They lived with their mother and father in an average 2 story house, that year they were sixteen soon to be the age of seventeen. Eleventh grade was not a place for the weak but luckily Serena loved school and always had good grades but her brother well he was a different story he just went to school to prevent himself from getting detention or getting grounded at home.

Both young teenagers went to Woodsboro High, something tragic happened changing the corse of their lives. Nancy -Loomis' mother- left their father Hank, for reasons unknown she moved out without a second guess she didn't come back or even try make any sort of contact whatsoever. Hank Loomis he had always liked his alcohol but after the incident he because an alcoholic always beating on the kids, sometimes staying away days or even weeks on end. Billy changed but almost unnoticeablely he became very anti-social not talking to anyone only his closest friend Stu and his girlfriend Sidney whos mother was brutally raped and murdered only a few weeks after their mother had moved out.

Serena started hating school and her grades died almost completely and she was barely passing but she didn't care, she started drinking and hanging out with the wrong group of people. Every now and then she would hang out with her old friends but Sidney was always droopy and always had tears in her eyes, Stu had a new girlfriend Randy was the same as always but she hated Stu's new girlfriend Tatum.

She told herself new year new her but she didn't know what this new year had instore for her or anybody else in this peaceful town. She didn't know how much one person could change in a year

4 January 2024