Chapter 12

(Serena)

It been a week since I'd seen Stu, Billy and I were both confused as to why we hadn't seen him but he has a life and we aren't here to control it. He'd ignored my calls and texts, I didn't know if he was okay. We hasn't seen him at school, I hadn't seen him since we went to the diner and he dropped me at home with Billy. Speaking of we hadn't even seen his girlfriend- Carrie. She hasn't been in class and everyone is speaking about - well her friends are - speaking about how they haven't seen her and Stu. There were rumors that they ran away together, but I knew Stu he would never do something like that. As strange as he was he was never the type to run away, despite him leaving a few days every now-and-then I mean it's not like her rally had to be home it's not like his parents were. "Serena?" I heard Billy say through my bedroom door, as there was a soft knock.

I got off the bed unhappily, groaning as I walked to the door. Billy sounded sad else I probably would have sent him away or pretended to be asleep. I opened the door and looked up slightly to look at Billy's big brown eyes, seeing a mischievous look festering behind the innocent - seemingly innocent - look. "Whats wrong Billy?" I asked slightly concerned, but also slightly annoyed if something was truly wrong why would he have that look on his face. "Do you think we could go for a ride?" He said dangling keys -Stus keys - I was confused but when Stu left town sometimes he would leave his keys with Billy. I reluctantly agreed, not bothering to change out of my purple crop top and black butt shorts, I did however grab a pair of my converse takkies.

"Where are we going?" I asked after about twenty minutes in the car. Billy just grunted a response, "Just calm down Serena, you will see." He said coldly almost pleased that he was being such an ass.

(Stu)

I huffed in anticipation, I couldn't wait for Serena to see what I'd done, how I'd torn Carrie into a fraction of herself. She had blood pouring down her naked body, she whimpered loudly but it was muffled thanks to the band I had wrapped tightly around her face, drool stained the cloth and down her chin, her face blood red and her eyes large and puffy. My gift for Serena I hoped that she would like it as much as I did. "She going to like this." I said stalking my way up to Carrie, grabbing her chin and giving her a sickening smile. To say the least I was proud of what I had created, I loved Serena and I would do anything to make her happy.

(Billy)

Serena sat next to me, silent and content. I didn't know what to say to her, I'd seen what Stu had done for her he was my best friend and his 'gift' for her was perfect. Serena was a bit screwed in the head, I'd known it long before she made us go on that killing spree. "Ser you can't look so down." I said not taking my eyes off the road and my voice was low almost a growl. Her head snapped around so fast it could've fallen off "Well you won't tell me where we're going!" She snapped throwing her hands in the air, I didn't understand why she was so mad I just assumed it was because she was tired, she hadn't veen sleeping well lately. Not since she woke up from her coma. I hoped she would get better because he wouldn't be happy to see her like this, but that never happened she'd been so upstrung and a bit isolated. I hated seeing my sister like this, after all she was my everything when I didn't have anyone.

(Serena)

I missed Stu and I was so tired that I couldn't even think straight, I was so close to falling asleep when Billy knocked on my door, I wish he didn't but I felt bad for not hanging out with him often. I haven't done that since I'd woken up and I think he's noticed. I looked at the time and I was knocked out of my daze. We'd been in the car for almost twenty minutes, I started to feel uncomfortable in my crop top and shorts, I don't usually wear this outside of the house but I was to angry to care. I didn't mean to snap at Billy but he was starting to get on my nerves, I checked my phone again hoping that Stu finally messaged me but nothing. Again.

"You're going to be happy just now sis." Billy said randomly, almost as if he didn't want me to hear him. I looked up at him, his saddened gaze glued to the road as he gripped the steering wheel tightly. Completely oblivious to the fact that I was watching him and calling his name, I think what I did was wrong asking him to kill for me. It was wrong I should never have done it. "Billy!" I think my voice was finally loud enough to Pierce through his thoughts, as he looks at me releasing the wheel slightly. I mutter a simple and very stupid sorry, I wanted him to hear me but at the same time I didn't because I was scared he would hate me. I mean he killed for me and now I say 'sorry' what the hell?

"I'm sorry I made you guys do that." I said softly as he rocks his head to the side and looks at me before looking back at the road. "What do you mean Serena?" He asked me loudly but not aggressively I didn't want to repeat what I said again scared that he would get annoyed but I mustered up the courage as I opened my mouth to speak he cut me off.

9 May 2024