Chapter 10

Woodsboro, California. 5 November 1996

Serena was finally out of a coma. She didn't struggle much with walking or doing things for herself. Of course she had to get movement when she was asleep for so long, the hospital nurses would move her legs around to ensure blood flow and that the muscles wouldn't lose their ability to support Serena when she woke.

Although she is still struggling a bit, she is learning quickly. Serena had been awake for two and a half days. No one has visited her since she's been awake or since the last visit from Stu. She thought as soon as she got out of this hell hole she could finally be free. No school. No shitty friends. No fucked up father. She knew if anyone saw her leave the hospital, they would tell everyone. Her father and her "friends", granted Serena felt bad for leaving Billy - he was her brother after all. Time to buckle up and leave, but as soon as Serena exited the hospital happily. She heard the Roar of a familiar engine. Stu she knew immediately. 'Shit hide do something' Serena thought as she looked around trying to find somewhere to hide, but there was no place to go and judging on how close the sound was they'd already seen her.

Serena slowly turned around and could see Billy in the passenger seat with a tight lipped smile, Stu stopped the car and had a huge smile plastered on his face, all Serena could think of was 'How can they smile like they haven't done anything wrong?' They left her alone to die but they can smile, where was her smile she also wanted to smile but all she could remember was how they left her, how they never visited her. There was someone else in the car but Serena couldn't see who it was. When the boys got out the car Billy smiled and waved as he closed the door and Stu climbed out the car before running to Serena embracing her in a big hug.

Serena heard the click of a car door closing, eager to see who it was Serena went on her tippy toes and looked over Stu's shoulder. She could see a young blond girl with blue eyes and big boobs, Carrie. Serena hated Carrie and the feeling was mutual to say the least. Carrie trotted over to Stu after adjusting the large bulges growing from her chest. "Stu. Baby, why are we here?" She asked looking Serena up and down, clearly eying Serena with a look that could've made her skin melt off. Serena and Stu had never been an item no matter how much she wanted them to be one. God, she loved Stu everything about him. From his perfectly structured body, tall and lean, to his beautiful brown eyes. He had no flaws in Serenas eyes even when he had shot her, Serena still forgave him. Even when he left her to die alone in a pale hospital room. She forgave him but he never felt the same way towards her. He saw her as a good friend or even a sister, she'd remember how he would always call her: "You're like the younger sister I never had." He would always say to her. She just wanted him to understand how much she loved him I guess that wouldn't happen.

Serena was drawn out of her thought when she heard Carrie talk again. "Baby, please can we go? I'm really hungry." Baby? Serena felt hurt, but hey she was gone for more then a month so he had right, this didn't stop her from wanting to cry. The blond bimbo wrapped her long arms around Stu's waistline. He turned his head to face her before he pecked her on the lips. "Oh, sorry baby, we can go now. I don't know if Serena wants to come with?" He said, Carrie and Serena stared at each other with complete hatred flaming in their eyes. Stu cleared his throat trying to break the tension.

"Why are you guys here?" Serena gave a half hearted smile and was hoping the boys would leave her be if she told them her plan to get out of this town. Stu and Billy looked at each other almost as if wondering why she would ask such a stupid question, "Well obviously we are here for you." Stu spoke up and wrapped an arm around her shoulder happily. She didn't know how to responde and just kind of obliged, slowly walking to the car. Stu drove, the blond bitch sat in the passenger seat. Billy and Serena sat in the back, Serena kept her eyes on Stu. She kept wondering if he never really loved her and only fake dated for the plan to work Serena loved Stu as a friend and more so in her plan she made them 'fake' date hoping Stu would learn that she actually truly loved him or maybe by some miracle he would fall for her - that of course was just a dream, a fairytale if she may.

Serena had her bags packed neatly in the boot, Billy kept making conversation with her but she barely ever responded and spoke to him normally. Serena loved her brother more then, most things on this stupid worthless planet aside from Stu. Serena felt horrible for ignoring Billy but she couldn't take her eyes off off Carrie being an absolute idiot and gripping onto Stu's arm and pretending to be a baby. 'Oh, baby please can we go to ____.' She mocked the stupid girl in the front that was hanging off Stu's arm. Serena and Carrie both always had a thing for Stu and was one of the many reasons they hated each other, but now that hate was about to escalate

17 April 2024