000

It all started with a phone call.

~~~~~

     "Hello? Y/N speaking."

     "Hello, this is William Afton of Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. Please, call me Bill. I'm calling about a job application you put in a few days ago. I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you, it's been really busy up at corporate."

     "It's no problem, thanks for calling me back!"

     "Yes, of course. I'm very pleased to tell you that I've reviewed your application and I think you're a great fit for the company. Your history with our competitor over at Chuck E. Cheese and your history with the babysitting company, Sit For Less, has made you an ideal candidate. Our closest location to your zip code, which I assume is where you submitted your info, is a couple streets away on North Abrams. How soon can you start?"

     "Oh, wow, that's great! I can start as early as tomorrow. I'm so glad you called, I can barely afford my rent. I have another job at the post office down the street, so I can work weekends and Wednesdays."

     "Fantastic. Come in at noon tomorrow. Your manager, Scott, will provide your uniform, name tag, and schedule. Try to be a bit early for training, we open at 12:30."

     "I'll be there, thank you so much!"

     "Of course, have a great night, ma'am."

     With a click, the call ended.

~~~~~