Truth or Dare

I want to preface this story by saying in this fictional world I have created, the couple has considered bringing a third in for some time, and Derek had separately discussed this opportunity with Jaden. Power play without consent is abusive and harmful. Emma has a safe word she can use to stop the scene. Be safe, I love y’all, enjoy the story!

They had been drinking for some time when Derek, Emma’s boyfriend, suggested truth or dare. They were sitting on the floor of Derek’s studio apartment, as they had been for a few hours following dinner. Jaden scoffed and smiled slyly, “like we’re in middle school?”

“I thought it might be fun,” Derek shrugged.

Emma leaned into Derek and gave him a smile, turned dangerously suggestive by her sweet but strong drink, “I am down for anything, baby. Sounds fun, old-school.” And so it began. Derek established that backing out of any dare would require a penalty: stripping off one article of clothing. Derek dared Emma to take a shot of the shitty vodka that sat in the center of them without sipping it, knowing she would be unable. When Emma could only drink half the shot at once, she glared at him, then stood and feigned like she was going to take off her skirt, then sat on the bed and began to remove her socks instead.

In doing so, she gave both men a flash of the pink underwear she wore beneath her skirt, and Jaden’s eyes were filled with desire as he looked up her skirt. Derek watched Jaden watch what was his, and felt pride knowing she belonged to him. Emma was classically beautiful, she was tall with a toned body and blonde hair that just missed her shoulders. Her eyes were unmistakably blue, her most striking feature. No one else could touch her, unless he let them. Emma sat back down on the ground, her legs tucked beneath her, and finished her shot, unaware of the reaction she had elicited from Jaden.

When Jaden picked truth, she asked him when was the last time he had fucked a woman. Jaden sputtered, nearly choking on the beer he had been nursing. Derek started, surprised by her forwardness.

“Behave yourself,” he muttered in warning. Emma just grinned at him, feeling cocky.

“A couple months,” Jaden admitted at the same time, his cheeks flushing. Shifting the focus, he asked Derek, “truth or dare?” After responding dare, Derek had to finish his drink before Jaden. He did, and kissed Emma when he finished. He lingered for a couple moments, his hand on her exposed throat, covering the slender choker she wore with an O ring at its center. He moved his gaze to Jaden, who was watching hungrily. Derek kept his eyes locked on Jaden as he tilted her head back with a soft nudge of his thumb under her jaw, expecting Jaden would drop his gaze and avert his eyes. Instead, he gave Derek a knowing smile.

The game continued for a while, with the three drinking and laughing and toeing the line. When the opportunity arose, Derek dared Jaden to kiss Emma’s inner thigh. Emma’s eyes widened as processed what her boyfriend was suggesting, but she made no sounds of protest. Having lost his shirt in an earlier round, Jaden would be left in just his boxers if he refused. And he had no interest in refusing. But he hesitated, “Man, that’s your girl..”