Pleasing them

Derek’s eyes darkened as he stood over her. “Emma, darling, don’t you think you owe me a little thank you for letting you have all that fun?” She sat up, eager, and crawled to position herself kneeling beneath him.

She nodded quickly and said, “Yes Sir.” Derek undid his belt, sliding down his pants and boxers in one fluid motion. She quickly latched onto the tip with her mouth and slid her hand to the base of his seven inch penis, cupping his balls. She moved her head up and down on his dick, making eye contact with Jaden as she did so. He had stepped out of his shorts, and was gripping his dick over his boxers.

Derek noticed and taunted, “Wish her mouth was on you, huh? I’ll show you just how good she can take it.” He put his hand on the back of her head, grabbing a fist full of hair, and pushes her down on his cock. She adjusts, opening her mouth wider and letting her throat relax, as he pushes in until her nose touches his abs, then back out. He face fucks her for a few minutes, until drool drips down to her thighs and her eyes unfocus. Even as she gags and her throat aches from the hard stroke, she can’t help but look lovingly up at him, thinking about how pleased he must be with her.

His rhythm becomes more insistent, more demanding, and suddenly he pulls out. Emma keeps her mouth open, tongue out, and eyes closed. Most of his cum hits her tongue and dribbles off onto chin and then her chest. Emma swallows, then licks her face clean, her eyes not leaving Derek as she does so.

“Have at her,” Derek says to Jaden, laughing as he heads to the bathroom to clean himself off. Jaden looks Emma up and down, her blonde hair tangled from Derek’s rough handling, her tits covered in cum, eyes watery from the beating her throat just took, her skirt the only piece of clothing left on her body. She looked up at him expectantly, glancing only for a moment at the door her boyfriend had gone through. He left her alone in such a.. vulnerable position, his only instructions to have at her.

Jaden grabbed a clean washcloth off the nightstand, poured some water over it, and roughly rubbed her face clean. Her eyes were glazed over with such delicious submission. Setting the cloth aside, he pulled his boxers down, revealing his thick cock. 

He got eye level with her for a moment, “If you want me to stop, tap on my thigh twice.” He mimicked the movement and she nodded. “I want you to try your best to take this. I want you to gag so hard you cry, and then I want you to keep going, because you want to be a good toy when your Dom lends you out.” She nods again, eyes like saucers, in anticipation. Jaden pulls her mouth open, sticking his fingers down her throat to test her. She leans in to push his fingers in deeper. He laughs, “Showoff, aren’t you?”

Without warning, he pulls his fingers out and replaces them with his dick, and she takes it, dragging her tongue along the underside. He allows her to show her tricks for a couple minutes, then takes over, face fucking her with no mercy. He pushes in deep, then holds there, counting off the seconds in his head. When he get to 8, her eyes begin to water, at 12 she gags and tears stream down her face. She struggles away but has nowhere to go, his hand holding her in place. At 15, he lets her go, and she gasps and coughs at the momentary relief. “Get back on my dick, try again,” he orders, and she obeys after catching her breath. She gets to 20 the second time, and 23 the third, each time gagging and crying but refusing to tap out. She loved being pushed for his pleasure. As if reading her thoughts, he smiled, “You need this,” and pushed her head back on his cock, bobbing her up and down using her hair.

Derek comes out of the bathroom, and watches them for a moment, beginning to harden again. He stands beside Jaden, and wait for his baby to look up at him. When she does, he reaches down, pushes aside Jaden’s hand, and pats her on the head. Jaden puts out and Emma pants for a moment, before having her mouth filled again by Derek’s dick. They pass her between the two for a few minutes, until Derek is fully hard again.

“Hands and knees, tongue out, now.” Derek says when he has had his fill of her mouth. She gets in position, arching her ass in the air, mouth open and tongue out. “Keep sucking him off” he commands and Derek puts himself back in Emma’s mouth. Derek grabs on her ass, and rubs his dick along her slit, wetting the tip and teasing her at the same time. He smacks her ass when she attempts to push herself onto him. “Be patient” he warns, “and still.” She wiggles her ass in defiance, and lets out a choked laugh despite the dick down her throat.

Derek grabs her hair, forcing her face to the ground, and growls, “you ungrateful brat. So fucking disrespectful, disobeying me in front of my friend.” He shifts his attention to Jaden, “hold her there while I grab a couple things.” Jaden replaces Derek’s hand on the back of her head with his own, and Derek stalks off to the closet.

With his free hand, Derek reaches to feel her pussy for the first time, and sinks a finger deep inside her.

Emma moans, “more” then “please fuck me.” Jaden slips his finger out of her then smacks her ass as Derek returns, leash and paddle in hand.

“Your pretty little whore is begging me to fuck her,” Jaden reports, and Emma’s mouth drops open at the betrayal.

“I- I didn’t say that Sir!” she insists, her cheeks turning crimson.

“What makes you think you’re in control of what happens here?” Derek questions as Emma is allowed up to be leashed, “You belong to me. I own your body. I am going to make sure you never fucking forget that.”