How it's Done

I’ll show you what I want you to do to her.” Derek lays her down on her back and pushes her legs apart. His face inches from her pussy, Emma’s breath hitches as he licks, kisses, then sucks on her inner thigh. He backs away to make room for Jaden between her legs.

Jaden locks eyes with Emma and she nods, her eyes revealing her needs. Jaden puts himself in the position Derek was in moments before, and leans down, stopping an inch from her skin, as perfect an inch from him as she was across the room. He can’t help but notice that her underwear is already betraying her, revealing her arousal by the dampened material that barely covers her opening. Nervous, he gently repeats what he saw, a pleased sigh escaping Emma’s lips. His dick begins to harden at the sounds.

“Don’t stop,” Derek commands, and Jaden is eager to continue. Derek grips Emma by the throat and puts his lips to her ear, “Don’t think I didn’t hear that. Are you enjoying having another man’s mouth on you?” Jealousy pools in his stomach and his grip tightens. Emma squeaks.

“I’m enjoying being your toy to use as you please,” she answers earnestly. Satisfied for the moment, he kisses her passionately, and she moans into his mouth as Jaden moves his way up her thigh, and licks the crease between her lips and her thigh. Emma arches to meet Jaden’s mouth, but Derek refocuses his attention to Jaden, realizes his advancement, and grabs a handful of his hair and shoves him off. Quicker than should be possible, he has Jaden pinned with his back against the side of the bed. Seeing the two that close, Emma knows that Jaden wouldn’t be able to put up much off a fight against Derek. Jaden is athletically built, but Derek is a bodybuilder. The sheer strength and power Derek possesses dwarfed Jaden. Emma feels herself grow wetter at the thought of watching Jaden submit to Derek, and feels so safe knowing her boyfriend is in complete control of the situation. 

“She’s mine. You touch her when and where I give you permission to.” Jaden brings his eyes to the floor and nods. Derek grabs Jaden’s chin, bring his gaze up, awaiting an answer.

“Of course,” Jaden says finally, and is released from the hold. For a tense moment, no one moves, awaiting further instructions from Derek. He has made it clear he will take the lead.

He reaches between Emma’s thighs, and chuckles when his fingers caress her damp underwear.

His hands grips her thighs and pulls her closer, so he is kneeling between her spread legs. Her hands intertwine over her head, like she is in a lounge chair basking in the sun, instead of being passed between her boyfriend and his friend. He leans over her, his left forearm firmly planted above her head as his right hand traces her jaw. “My stupid, mindless slut. You just can’t fucking help yourself.” She leans into his touch, eyes closed, a smile dancing on her lips. He sits up and rips off her underwear, then circles his finger around the opening. She’s in bliss, watching Jaden watch her, waiting for his chance to touch her. Oh, to be worshiped like this. Derek edges his finger slowly inside her, feeling her warmth wrap around him.

“Jaden, come here” he points to Emma’s left side with his free hand, “now lift up her shirt.” Jaden takes his orders silently, his hands brushing over Emma’s hard nipples as he lifts up her top. He leans in to admire her small, firm breasts and the faint outline of her abs. She arches as Derek curls his finger inside her, her nipple brushing against Jaden’s mouth. “Give her what she wants,” Derek sneers at her willingness to give herself so completely to him. Jaden bends down further, and applies light licks to her nipples, using one hand to pinch her nipples. She gasps under their touch, Derek’s expert stroking inside her combined with Jaden’s eager exploration. Derek rubs her clit with his thumb, and she throws her head back as Jaden sucks hard on her nipples. It’s more than she can take, and she tries to wriggle away as she nears orgasm. Derek pulls her back and continues, until hears her reach climax, and feels her pulse around his fingers. “You’re such a good girl, my love. Tell her how good she did.”

“You did so good. I am so hard from listening to you.. God you’re stunning” Jaden answers quickly, still rolling her nipple between his fingers. Emma smiles, flushed, glancing down at the bulge in Jaden’s pants, then Derek’s. Her eyes widened, realizing they were only just getting started.