31 part II

I LET MY EYES briefly fall shut as I slid in to the hilt, burying myself deep in her warm heat

I LET MY EYES briefly fall shut as I slid in to the hilt, burying myself deep in her warm heat. Her walls tightened around my cock despite her not having full control of her body yet, and she whimpered softly, clawing at the sheets.

It was hard to tear my eyes off her face. She was flawless in every sense of the word from her long lashes that spilled over high cheekbones to her full lips parted with pleasure, to the slight pinch between her perfectly arched brows.

I lowered my lips to her forehead, softly kissing the wrinkle between her brows away. Her cheeks flushed a slight pink, and she tried turning her face away from me.

This woman.

I just made her come twice, once on my tongue and once around my cock. Yet she still blushed over a little kiss on her forehead, like I didn't have my cock inside of her right now, fucking her to the brink of another orgasm.

I smiled to myself. Of course, she got shy over a kiss like she wasn't just begging for me to fuck her hard a few minutes ago. I was still trying to figure out where that came from, but I guess she was just one of those who liked it rough.

"Alek," she moaned, arching her ass upward, giving me better access to thrust in deeper.

Fuck, I loved it when she called me that. "You're back?"

She bobbed her head, biting down on her lip still swollen from our kiss earlier. "There's this spot you keep hitting..."

"You like it when I hit that spot?" I teased.

Her eyelids fluttered shut. "I never want it to stop."

"That's your g-spot, baby."

"It feels so magical. I think I'm going to come again," she mumbled, her face scrunched in pleasure.

I chuckled. "Magical, huh?" She was still delirious, no doubt about that. "You're good for a man's ego, Solnyshko."

"Yours."

"Fuck." My cock thickened, leaking precum from my tip.

This woman was going to be my downfall. I could see my impending doom, but my stupid head had decided to ignore all of the warning signs. Not when I could have her in my arms instead, begging to be fucked like a slut. My slut.

"Baby?" I pulled out of her. "Promise me you won't hate me tomorrow."

Her face fell. "Why did you stop?"

"Promise me first," I insisted through clenched teeth.

She rubbed herself against my dick, getting my precum all over her ass. "I promise. Move."

"Impatient little brat." I curled her hair around my fist, tugging back. "Do I need to fuck the attitude out of you, or are you going to be a good girl and politely ask for it?"