Just a stupid stranger

Amelia's pov

I wake up to someone taking out my blanket. Who has to get up early on Sunday?
Wait, damn...
Stela leaves today, my peace has ended.
- Get up, Amy, you said you were going to the airport with me.
- Mnnm, I'm coming, what time is it?
- If you don't hurry I'll miss the plane.
It is definitely a tempting proposition
I got up and got ready to go with her, mom had already gone to the hospital as usual.
- I'm going to miss you a lot, why can't you stay, I don't know if I can stand another year with mom - I told her.
- You know I would take you with me, but I can't - she said hugging me - I love Amy I care about youand... I know it helps you overcome the pain, but the going out, the parties, the d-
- I know, Stela, and I want to change, don't worry about me, I'll be fine, You call me? I love.

Stela has never talked to me about what made her leave home, they hardly greet each other and she only comes for me, the good thing is that mom doesn't have to worry her with my problems.

I got home just after 8:00 a.m. Mom was already gone and I probably wouldn't see her today.
I had the day free to process my sister's departure and take advantage of the last day of my vacation. I'm really excited about the new change school. The good thing is that Cherry came with me.

* telephone ring*

- I told you not to call you anymore- I rolled my eyes
- But I love you, princess, you can't leave me like this...
- Flynn, I'll tell you We are nothing anymore, we broke up months ago...
- I know I hurt you, princess, but I want to take it back, it won't happen again, I swear.
I snorted - it's okay, I... I've missed you too. Can I see you tonight?
- I knew you loved me, honey, I'll be at the bar that opened a few months ago, is that okay with you?
- yeah
- see you there.

* cut the call *
____________________

-What the hell happens to you? Because you did?
- Cherry, you know I love him, it was a mistake. I made a mistake, he made a-
- None of your mistakes have left a bruise on him
I turned around, so as not to look at her.
- What did Stela say about that?
- I didn't tell her - she looked at me with a surprised face - no, Cherry, I'm not going to tell her, she already has problems, I won't be one anymore.
-But-
- No! You don't know him.
- I know what you tell me and what you don't tell me, I see it.

You don't know that I only have you two, if I lose him... it will be only me, I will not be your burden

After a long time talking, and convincing to come with me, I borrowed one of my dresses, she is pretty sweet blonde and has very fine angles on her face, she has beautiful curves and a charming boyfriend who deserve them. Besides her, Andy is the only one I know at the new school. He plays in a band with his friends and often plays at the bar we go to today.

The good reason for Cherry to go.

We left around 09:00 p.m.
I left a message for mom, who hadn't arrived yet.

You know what it's like to be the hospital administrator, these are lives Amelia, I know you don't care about yours... - She always said when I prefuted why she didn't come back.
________________________
We arrived in my car at PrimeBar, Andy was already waiting for us at the entrance.

- Hey - they kissed - It's good that you came and I can introduce you to the band, they are also in the the school....
I couldn't hear them anymore, I was looking for Flynn, he had invited me, he was sure to come..

- Amelia! - I looked at them expectantly - Let's go in, we'll sit at the bar while you're waiting for Flynn.
- Oh, this is perfect.

We entered, the place was cozy and beautiful, I have never come here because Flynn thought it was very basic and small but I am glad that he decided to have tea today, proof that he wants to redeem himself.
We sat down and I ordered a martini, I saw Cherry look at me out of the corner of her eye.