First day

Amelia's pov

I went down the stairs ready to go to the new school. I was emotionally exhausted and remorseful for leaving Cherry alone, I saw her calls and messages but I didn't respond until this morning, we will meet at school.

The hangover and intense emotions, surely, going to contribute to a difficult today, marked by reflection on disappointment. Flynn he is an idiot. Why did I think it wasn't?

- I'll drop you off at school today, come eat breakfast - my mother said, holding up a chair - I looked at her with confusion and surprise.
- I can't believe it, does Stela's exit soften your heart? - I said sitting down
- Don't be funny, I'll talk to the director about you, do you want me to remind you of everything last year?
- No.. I'm fine I have memory and I still haven't finished updating your threats in the booklet- I said mockingly and she rolled her eyes.
- Amelia, it's your last.., wait, what happened in front of you?
- Nothing, I think I slipped and hit something.
- I hope it has to do not with your outing last night - I snorted.
- No... I'm ok - I said, lower my head trying hard not to cry, remember what happened last night.

At the end of breakfast we left towards the school, arriving Cherry was waiting for me at the entrance.

Mom went tom principal's office. Cherry and I came in as soon as I told her everything that happened, She hugged me, to comfort me.

I felt a mixture of frustration, disappointment and annoyance. The challenge of not accepting the offer or letting myself go was exhausting. He knew I would break my boundaries, He knew that if I took the drug, I would do everything he wanted.  I would bitterly regret it later and try to forget it all with a bottle of whiskey or gin. He knew it, it had happened before more times than I'd like to admit.

After the first class, I had to go to the management, the conversation was not at all stimulating, even less so with mom by my side. We agreed on some things that I honestly did not want to pay attention to.

But I definitely I didn't need someone to help me with anything, I hated the teachers who came to my house to "help" that I managed to get rid of last year.

I don't need help or supervision. I need to focus, that my mom to stop pricing me for me to what she wants. I need someone to listen to me, to understand me, maybe I just want someone to love me.

In the end the two of them stayed, by then I already had my last class.

                       _______________________

Kai's pov

* Talking on the phone*
- yes I'm fine. It wasn't much and thanks for the car and for telling mom that you were going to need it I didn't want to worry her .
- You can pick it up tomorrow, it was a small damage- Bert said.
- Perfect. Once again sorry for the show, although I'm glad it went well after all.
- Yeah, don't worry and take care, see you.

*cuts the call*

Back to class, here we go.
I was in front of the school, Emma had probably explained the situation to the Andy and Liam that's why they didn't text me.
I was walking through the hallways thinking about the girl from last night.
I had mixed feelings. Now that I remember clearly... She had a delicate stature, her blue eyes were still full of liveliness and sparkles despite crying. Her skin was clear and soft like a luminous and canvas.

I felt sorry for her, she seemed really hurt, alone, as if he was looking for something but had gotten lost along the way... When I hugged her I felt an abandonment emanating from her body, a lost , a weight. She looked so young to have the expression so worn out and painful.
Thinking about it, her face seemed familiar to me.