Does the devil like to eat toffee? 9.13

"I...I don't know." Sver lowered his head, unable to accept it, and his blond hair also turned dull.

Mo Zhiyang smacked his lips, "Because you are stupid. He just sees that you want to be the high priest and takes advantage of your ambition. But have you ever thought that you came with me? If I become the pope, wouldn't you be the high priest?"

Hearing this, Sver suddenly raised his head as if struck by lightning, with a look of surprise on his face, "Why...why?"

His desperate look is perfect for eating with edamame!

Mo Zhiyang was suddenly greedy, oh, it's so boring here, and there's no braised food! Chinese food is still broad and profound.

"He figured out your temper and ambition, so he deliberately set up this situation. The purpose is to clear you and me out of the Holy See. It's a pity." Mo Zhiyang said, leaning over and whispering to him,"Unfortunately, I am indeed a follower of the Dark God."

After hearing these words, Sver knew what it meant to be struck by thunder, "You? Why, you!" He was a member of the Dark God, "Why do you have a bracelet, why?"

"You don't need to know these things. You just need to know who caused you to be like this." After saying that, he looked towards the end of the dark corridor and smiled.

Sver suddenly went crazy and smashed the iron door, "No, I want to tell the Pope, I want to tell him the truth!" He was not wrong.

"Shh." Mo Zhiyang put his finger to his mouth, signaling him to quiet down, "Don't forget, you are now a believer of the God of Darkness, and I will always be the envoy of the God of Light."

"No, you are the believer of the God of Darkness. I will always be loyal to the God of Light, Yang! If you enter and leave the temple so blatantly, you will definitely be punished by the God of Light!"

Mo Zhiyang shrugged, "Oh." He didn't take the threat to him seriously.

Watching him leave, Sver's eyes were red with anger, "Yang, you are a liar." He banged on the door panel desperately, "Come here, come here, I'm going to punish you!"

"You admitted it so openly?" The system felt that this was a fraud.

"Of course, I admit it's not for him, but for others." Mo Zhiyang walked out of the cell openly, getting rid of the musty smell inside, as if he had taken off all the wet coats on his body.

The system didn't understand, "What does this sentence mean?"

"Some people want to hear it, so I'll tell them. It's not a big deal anyway." Looking up at the sun, Mo Zhiyang shook his head, "You can't hold your breath."

The system doesn't understand what this sentence means, but as far as the host is concerned, it is definitely causing trouble.

"Little Toffee?" Ryan had been hiding in the room. He was relieved when he saw him come back and held him in his arms. "Are you okay? What are you doing?"

"It's nothing." Mo Zhiyang rested his head on his chest and sighed helplessly: This guy probably has all the nutrients in his chest. Hasn't he realized that he has been exposed yet?

After hearing this, Ryan breathed a sigh of relief and said, "I'm very worried about you." After all, this is the Holy See and the territory of the God of Light, so we still have to avoid it.

"It's okay." His chest was so close to him that it would be a waste of time not to do it. Mo Zhiyang decisively decided to open his mouth and take it into his mouth. Without the edamame, this was almost the same.