Lemon-flavored film emperor attack (19)

In the third week of Gou Liang's return to China, the hologram of "Beacon Agent" was finally edited.

It's been almost six months since the early stage of "Fenghuo", in terms of such a large production, not to mention half a year, it is normal to spend one year, two years or more in the later period.

However, at the request of He Chongzheng, "Beacon" had its premiere on March 20th three months ago. It had entered the publicity period two months ago. The makeup photos, posters, theme songs and trailers were released one after another ... ... With the credit of He Chongzhen Studio, we will never do anything to release fans and pigeons, so the whole crew will work overtime to catch up with the schedule, and even the boss will go out in person, otherwise, the film should be at this time according to the original schedule It will be released in October.

Few fans can appreciate the hardship and pressure behind the scenes, and they are all caring for He Chongzhen's domineering screen during this time.

More than half a year ago, "The Wilderness Survival", "Rose Blooming in the End of the World", and the upcoming "Beacon Agent" have been released by Reuters, and "Jiangshan" is expected to be released in June ... In recent years, the film's production of one movie, or even two movies in three years, has made fans fainted.

This is not the end, according to people familiar with the matter, my uncle will also shoot a feature column for the new season of the international artist star magazine!

Since entering the holographic era, paper magazines and hard photos have been eliminated quickly, and most of them have turned to holographic network platforms. Fortunately, a few of the entertainment magazines that have survived are on the one hand fans' pursuit of retro and collection, and on the other hand, they are grand. For example, the "Global Artist Star List", which is still published in paper, is the second reason.

However, after the news came out, few people believed.

Because, except when he first debuted, He Chongzhen did not take hard photos of the magazine, even if he was on No.9 in the Purple List, he just posted a casual photo on it.

But in fact, He Chongzhen is now in the studio, standing in front of the spotlight with his little Mengxin.

"Very well, Mr. He's hands will be slightly harder to highlight the skeletal feeling, yes, that's it ..."

"Mai Mai raises his head ..."

"Mai Mai, take your hand out a little and show your wrist ..."

The photographer's tone of excitement soared several tunes.

This issue of the magazine coincides with the tenth anniversary of the release of the Global Artists Magazine, and the theme of the issue is called Trans-Era. A sharp new fan favorite was originally asked to make a sharp contrast with the old giant on the Red / Purple List, showing how the audience's preference for artists has changed over the past decade.

Mengxin's candidate magazine has long been an ideal-his rise is fast and irreproducible, and he has a high popularity and popularity. And the superstar, they did not expect to be able to invite He Chongzhen, originally scheduled to be on the Red List for nearly two decades, Chengbei.

The editor-in-chief of the magazine did not expect to get such an unexpected delight after contacting Zhao Bin.

At this time, Gou Liang and He Chongzhen were under the guidance of the photographer.

The first one is intended to reflect the conflict and tension of competition between the old and new generations.

On an invisible partition wall, Gou Liang stuck his hands backwards as if the whole person was sticking to that wall, while He Chongzhen's hands penetrated through the wall, holding Gou Liang's throat back and pressing him. Forced to head up. He Chongzhen's eyes were arrogant and indifferent, with a little careless ridicule and contempt, while Gou Liang twisted his brow slightly, but a provocative smile was raised at the corner of his mouth.