Papaya flavored big brother (18)

On the third day after the Flower Pickup incident, Situ was in charge of fighting against Demonism, and the news of his serious injuries covered this vigorous romantic incident.

"Dad, what do you think?"

Situ Shuang's eyes were red and swollen, and he clenched his father's hand, and saw that he woke up, and couldn't help getting his eyes wet again.

Mr. Situ sat up against his chest, holding back his daughter's hand for comfort, and received the water poured by the second apprentice. He looked around and frowned, "What about your third master?"

Although he was careful, Situ Changtian came to terms.

Several of Situ Shuang's brothers and sisters knew about the plan to use his injury to attract Yue Qian to appear. Now that the fake drama is really done, how can they not hate it? Moreover, after Situ Changtian had pretend to be injured in accordance with the plan, the thief ambushed on his way back to Wumocheng to make a second attack. The man not only martial arts was not under Situ Chang's heaven, but he also abolished Situ Chief The martial arts of the sky is for!

Although Stuart Tian encouraged the stubborn resistance, he did not abolish his muscles and bones, but also suffered minor internal injuries.

Right now, the next plan of the right way has become "sincere affection", and the heads of several factions have come to pay their condolences and rebuked the evil demonism. In this way, the person who hurt Situ Changtian could only be a demon, and he was not allowed to have a second possibility.

However, both Stuart Master and Stuart understand that this time, who is more likely to take action.

It was just that Situ Bai hated the demon religion, and his temper was not stable enough. Situ Chang was worried that he would be used by the so-called alliance to do something stupid.

Cao Geng busily said: "Master, rest assured, only four of the four sisters went out to receive the sisters of the Fanyin Pavilion, and the third brother went to decoction for you."

Speaking, Situ Bai came in with the medicine, and saw his father had woke up, and quickly speeded up his pace: "Daddy, how are you hurting? I'll ask Uncle Ji Chun to come over again!"

"No need."

Situ Chang stopped him, and now it is Ji Chun who dare not give up absolute trust.

When Situ Bai finished drinking the medicine, Situ Bai felt a little uneasy: "Master, if this time really attracts the big brother, will those people really not be embarrassed with the big brother? Will they ... their real purpose is Take Brother Ji as a hostage and lead Bao Jiu? "

Situ Changtian and Cao Gengwu both looked at him with surprise, but did not expect that he would think of this layer. Situ Shuang was nervous: "How can this be good? Will they also hurt the life of the big brother if they treat their father so--"

"Little sister."

Hearing someone approaching, Cao Gengwu quickly interrupted Situ Shuang's words and signaled her to be quiet.

It turned out that Lin Xiuniang brought the sister and brother of the Fanyin Pavilion and said, "Master, Brother Liu and Brother Wang of the Fanyin Pavilion are here to send you some medicine, and visit you by the way."

Cao Gengwu said: "Thank you both, Master, now it's no big deal, I'm troubled by Uncle Ye--"

Before he finished speaking, he saw one of them suddenly raise his hand and close the doors and windows.

Brother Cao Geng was immediately guarded in front of Situ Chang's bed, and Situ Shuang shouted, "What do you want to do!"

"Sister Liu" chuckled. "Little beauty, I haven't seen you for a few months, don't you recognize me?"