two

Gray ran through the crowd of sweaty people with ease, not bothering to even wait for his 'tour guide' to show him the way. I mean, come on, the Mosasaurs' feeding was in 6 minutes, do you really expect him to wait?

"Jesus, how does that kid have so much energy?" Rory asked, panting slightly.

He shrugged, eyes still glued to his phone. This caused the girl to huff in annoyance. He was getting a free trip to the most popular theme park in the world, and he wouldn't stop texting.

Aurora decided to pick up her pace, leaving the older boy in the dust. If he didn't care about his brother getting lost then she would.

Zach glanced up in time to see Rory's back disappear into the crowd. Moaning, he jogged after her, because unlike Gray he had no idea where the Mosasaurs was or let alone what the hell it was. Plus he had to admit, Rory looked extremely fit from behind.

Finally finding the 13 year old, Rory groaned out loud. He had chosen a seat inside the splash zone. She hated getting her clothes wet.

"Rory! Come here!" Gray called, while waving his arms wildly. She moved through the tourists, and plopped down in the seat next to him.

"You excited?"

Gray nodded, his grin never leaving his face. "Is it true that you train dinosaurs here?" Gray asked suddenly. "Aunt Claire told me that was what you did."

Rory grinned, "Yeah, but only one. Her names Charlie. She's a Velociraptor."

"Why only one?" Gray looked up at her in confusion.

"Well, when she was born, I accidentally imprinted on her when she was born, so they didn't really have a choice," Rory laughed. "And since I'm under 18, I can't have as much responsibility as the other trainers."

Courtney, the Jurassic World employee in charge of Mo's shows, walked out onto her platform just as Zach sat down next to Rory.

"Took you long enough." Aurora giggled slightly.

"Yeah, thanks for ditching me." Zach scowled.

"But I thought you didn't care about seeing the dinosaurs?" Rory asked in mock confusion. Zach rolled his eyes at her, before turning his attention to the cellphone in his hand, yet again.

"The Mosasaurs' was thought to pray near the surface of the water where it could sink its teeth into anything that got near it." Courtney started. "Including turtles, fish and even smaller Mosasaurs.

"Now let's see if she's still hungry after already eating today." A crane moved out over the water, carrying a dead shark.

"You might want to actually watch this," whispered Rory into Zach's ear, her breath hot on his neck, causing him to glance quickly towards her before doing what she said, and putting his mobile down for once. Smirking, Rory looked back to the water.

"Mo is a little shy, so when she does come out, please be nice and give her a round of applause," instructed Courtney, just as the dinosaur erupted to the surface, snatching the shark easily into her jaws. Gray gasped loudly, and everyone leaned back as a wave of water soaked them.

"Oh my god!" shrieked Gray, slapping Rory's shoulder. "That was awesome." Rory agreed, and Zach grinned silently towards the duo.

The seats of the stands moved down, allowing the audience to see a giant slab of clear glass, giving them a view of Mo eating her food under the water. The crowd roared with applause and shouts. Zach slowly clapped, joining in.

"That's eighty-eight teeth," Gray yelled, snapping a few pictures on his disposable camera, and Zach laughed. It was a nice laugh, as far as laughs go. This one real, and deep. Rory couldn't help but stare at the boy as he chuckled.

"Like what you see?" Zach smirked, running his hand through his now wet hair.

Rory looked away, blushing and asked Gray, "You want to see something else cool?"

"Yeah!" Gray replied enthusiastically. With that the three headed to the monorail that led up to the gyrosphere ride.

»»

"I'm sorry, miss. But, there's only 2 seats on this ride," the gyrosphere worker said as Rory stepped up to get in the clear ball behind the Mitchell's.

Rory rolled her eyes, and snapped, "I know. I'm not blind. Claire Dearing told me to stay with them the whole day."

The employee looked taken back by the fact that a fifteen year old had sassed him, but after a minute he shrugged before simply saying, "Okay, but you'll have to share a seat. All riders must have a seatbelt on."

Rory swallowed thickly, knowing what was coming as she stiffly turned. Zach was smirking, harder than usual. He patted the seat next to him, having already scooted over. "Come on, Rory. I don't bite."

She sat down next to him silently, and when she buckled the seat belt, she heard him whisper, ". . hard, that is." Rory shivered slightly, and forced herself not to acknowledge him as the ball rolled down the ramp and fell a few feet into green grass.

The ride was silent for at least five minutes, which was a record for Gray. Zach could feel Rory's body heat radiating from her left side. Her leg was practically on top of his, and her bare arm was rubbing along his sweatshirt sleeve. He moved to look at the girl and asked:

"Is your real name Rory?"

"No. It's Aurora."

"So, you're a princess?" Zach smiled slyly, remembering that being the name of some lame disney princess.

"Hell no. I'm not some damsel in distress." Rory snapped, finally turning to the boy, only to find his face already there. About two inches stood between their noses, but neither moved.

Zach's eyes flickered to her parted pink lips, and then back up at her slightly squinted hazel eyes. His tongue flicked out coating his own lips in saliva. The two stared heatedly and hungrily at the other.

"I'm sure you're not, princess."

// i ship zory so hard.
ps thank u all sm for the nice feedback on this story, ly!