bonus [1]

Butter from a piece of popcorn melted on Rory's tongue as she lounged on Zach's bed, waiting for the boy to return from his trip to the hallway linen closet to find more blankets. A package of chocolate chip cookies and a bowl of popped corn sat near her, as she gazed around the teenagers bedroom. It wasn't very spectacular she'd be honest, but she felt home knowing it was where Zach spent probably 90% of his time.

His blue bedspread tickled her toes from where she sat, his gray Apple laptop laid out in front of her. They'd civilly decided to watch something on his computer. To be honest, Rory was just happy to be here. Zach and her barely got to see each other when school started (she lived 5 hours south of here), and the fact that Owen had let her drive up here for the weekend was a miracle.

"Alright. I got 'em." Zach's voice came out muffled from behind the overflowing pile of fuzzy material. Rory giggled thinking that the boy had slightly out did it. After being handed her half of the comforters, Rory wrapped them around her and nestled into Zach's warmth.

The brunette pulled his laptop towards him, opening the screen. Although Karen Mitchell's house was currently empty (Karen was out buying decorating pillows for their family room and Gray was at his friend's birthday party.), Zach had still decided to watch something upstairs in the privacy of his room.

"What are we watching?" Rory questioned, snatching a cookie from the container in between the pair.

"Teen Wolf," Zach replied, pressing play on the first episode of season 3.

Rory furrowed her eyebrows. "I thought you just finished all of that show." She was referring to the text he had sent her just the past week about how infuriating it was that Teen Wolf was not to be on live television again until next year.

Zach sent her a muddled expression. "And?"

Rory snorted, rolling her eyes. She didn't exactly have anything against watching this particular show, but she just hadn't quite thought of Zach loving the show so much, he'd rewatch it after just completing it.

The duo watched the season in silence for about 10 minutes before Zach suddenly sat up, causing Rory's head that was resting on his chest to hit the mattress. "Look! Rory, look," he shouted. "Stiles ran right to Lydia. Stydia forever!"

Rory blanched. She blinked a few times in bewilderment. Zach . . . Zach was a hardcore Stydia shipper? The said boy's eyes shined as he watched the fictional characters interact on the small screen.

This didn't stop after that one incident. In fact, Zach stayed upright through the next four episodes, pointing out moments between the strawberry blonde and brunette actors.

Rory slumped in her seat, groaning in annoyance as the theme song rang out for the couples tenth episode. The sky's previous azure color outside had faded to a black void. She was surprised neither of the other Mitchell's had returned home from their outside errands.

"Zach," Rory moaned, tugging on the boy's sweatshirt. "Can we please do something else. We've been at this for hours. It's rubbish!"

Zach stopped watching the said "rubbish" for a moment, his treacle irises flickering from the screen to his girlfriend. He opened his mouth and mocked, "We've been at this for hours. It's rubbish!"

Rory narrowed her eyes. "Ha. Ha."

Zach turned his attention back to the teenage werewolves. "Ha. Ha."

Rory slapped his shoulder. She unwilling giggled a bit at his bad impression of her voice. "Stop." the girl whined, dragging out the 'O'.

"Stop," he mimicked right back.

Rory pushed him a bit harder, causing Zach to fall over. Being the cheeky boy he was, pulling Rory down with him, arms locked suddenly around her waist.

Immediately, the brunette boys lips were hungrily placed on the blondes. Rory responded with equal dominance. Zach's large hand closed the computers screen, his attention finally elsewhere.

But, of course; this is when Karen finally decided to come home.

// "God, Karen. You're so stupid!" - Regina George