Chapter Eleven: Time passed

It has been another year, and my eldest twins, William and Edward, are now fourteen. My twins Orion and Odette  are now three, and my youngest boy, James Edric Alden-Tudor is barely a four months old.

All my children, the image of my Henry, my daughter, had Henry Raven locks but with my blue-green eyes and had my smile.
We have seen Henry a few times and he adored the time he has with them, he visited barely a month ago to meet young James and stated that he has set his plan in motion to divorce Catherine as it became more clear after his near death experience, he was determined for our son William to be king but it would take time and I informed him that I understood and would support him but he did not need to do it, honestly I was concerned that he was still so determined and I worried for Catherine because no woman should go through what she would, I worried Anne had gotten to him more then anyone realised, including him.

He was also very cross with Charles and Margaret when I told him they married. It was best to help him calm down.
My son James was named Duke of Calais and Earl of Nottingham,which was surprising as now my youngest son, when he comes of age of ten, will be raised for some time in France.
He sent William to be raised for a few years in Wales at the Heir seat in Pembroke, I was thankful that I had him learn Welsh for the locals, he sends me letters regularly and I have many guards to protect him, the same with Edward as he had gone to York.
I was thankful that Henry waited till the boys were twelve before sending them to be raised else where but he was sweet and gave me me a title of Marquess of Ireland, I did not need it but I was thankful to have more people to help.

*White hall*

Henry sat down in his office with the latest letter from Addy telling him of his childerns progress and that William and Edward made it to their respective destinations with little fuss.
He knew William would start training to be king, all his children would receive the best education, daughters included, and he also thought of his little Odette.
She was almost his mirror image like her brothers, but like her brothers with her mother's eyes, his little girl was the apple of his eye, his English rose. She was born of the love he bore her mother, he loved his sons but his Odette was his daughter with Addy, his Mary spent a lot of time with Addy when she was able and seem to love playing with Odette which warmed his heart to know that Odette would have another layer of protection in her siblings.

He hated waiting so long, he made sure that Mary was given a residence at Ludlow near her brother so that they may grow up together and he knew what he was about to do, Mary did not deserve to be put through so much.
He made sure Lady Salisbury was her governess as she knew the truth of his childern and what his father did to legitimise his childern with Addy.
She was a good woman who respected both Catherine and Adelaide. She knew he was meant to marry Adelaide but respected that for the sake of England, she moved to the side.
Lady Salisbury would support his childern with Adelaide as she knew that Addy would protect Mary and never cast her out.
He had been wooing Anne in, letting her think she was manipulating him in falling for her, she would be the perfect person to take the brunt of his divorce from Catherine, he would make sure that no son would come from her as he had four sons already in line.

He knew no one was happy with his choice but it was the only way for him to get his Addy by him permanently without making her a mistress, she was away protecting their childern and he hated being away from her, now she was finally giving in to him, giving him her body again, her very soul and he could not get enough of her when he did visit her.
He heard reports of her giving arms every Sunday and taught his childern the same when they go to church, they endeared themselves more to their people and he could not be more proud, Addy was just as popular as Catherine if not more so.

Henry was furious with Margaret and Charles married without his permission when he found out but he was thankful that Addy told him when she found out, it gave him time to be mad then calm down before punishing them but he would make sure Charles did what was needed while away from court, no one would be watching him, he knew Norfolk and Boleyn would use him to get rid of Wolsey in the future.

Later that night ended certain things for him, his marriage with Catherine because it was hard, she has been a friend to him through out the years but he needed to do it, He wanted Addy as his wife and Queen. He did not want Catherine, she would never give him a living son and his sweet Mary was too much like her mother who would bend to easy to parliment or the pope, so he ended it and he left a devastated Catherine behind.

The next few days, Henry deals with his sister and Charles, he was angry and knows he needs Addy soon.
He banished his sister and Charles from court for now, Wolsey was trying to give him an annulment, and Boleyn was thinking he was so intelligent. None of them realised how Henry played them so well
He was lying in his bed and saw another gift from Anne making him roll his eyes at it, His Addy gift were always better before closing his eyes, dreaming of his Addy and their family.

*A few weeks later*

Henry finished his talk with Wolsey sending him to France for his annulment and was now kissing Anne pretending it was his Addy but comforting her with regards to the annulment , he could see her trying to manipulate him and had to hold back a smirk but held it back.
He could see she was falling in love with him but for him it would only every be Addy, he also knew Boleyn and Norfolk wanted to be rid of Wolsey sooner but he did not stop them as it gave him an excuse to be rid of the man that wish to slander his Addy.

Later that week, he went hunting with Anthony, Anne, and a few knights pretending that Anne was Addy but carried on.
He fed her food and focused on Anne with Addy in mind but not enough to call Anne a different name instead.
He could see Anthony was bored, but he had to keep up the ploy. Only Charles Brandon knew what he was aiming for the Boleyns, but for now, Charles had a part to play.

A few days later, Catherine was walking through the halls and saw the strumpet Anne looking at her almost smug face, but Catherine held her smile because she was queen and loved.
There was only one woman who could truly be her equal and that was Adelaide Alden, she always held guilt for taking Henry but her country and she needed the alliance but she was humbled when Adelaide stepped back and never truly usurped her position but she kept Henry at a distance when her sons were born.
She could see her husband in those boys, and she was thankful that William would be King. He was a good boy who promised to protect Mary.
She was so confused why Henry was with Anne but she knew once Addy returned she could talk some sense into Henry but he might be keeping her away for that purpose, she knew Henry gave Addy more childern over the last few years but she made sure in her letters that Mary would know she acknowledged those children and accepted being their God mother at Adelaide request, but Catherine knew that Adelaide trusted her to raise her childern as she did with Mary.

Catherine walked off to walk around to the garden, hoping that the pope did not grant the annulment.
Later that evening she had Anne cleaning her feet and she looked at Anne telling her that the king will tire of her and that she had his heart, she knew it was Adelaide that had Henry heart but this woman was after her throne, she would not put Adelaide in the firing line but Anne insisted the king loved her, she sent her a way.
All she could do was sigh and hope this stopped soon.