Chapter Fourteen: The Outcome (M)

Henry walked into the hall with Anne in his hand, wishing it was his Addy but knew he had to play the long game.
He had just found out that his Addy gave him another son, who she named Arthur. He knew it was not his fault for lack of sons, his childern with Addy were proof of that.

His William was adored by their Welsh subjects and has agreed to a marriage with the middle daughter Eleanor of the Russian Tsar when she comes of age, his son now had a future wife that came with a large dowry and an army should he need it but also was beautiful and they had been writing to each other for the last two years.
His second son Edward at his request accepted a marriage proposal from the Medici family for a younger daughter Catherine De Medici, she also had a very large dowry but he went to Italy to meet her by the end of it, he was completely smitten by her and agreed to the marriage, ot helped that he saved her from a kidnapping attempt.
It made Henry want to chuckle that his sons chose good but powerful woman who would support their husbands, he was made aware that Francis was not pleased as he wanted Catherine for his second son Henry but unless they force it, he would have to look somewhere else but he knew Francis was sniffing around Addy that means he knew she had more children, he would have to find the leak before it became an issue.

He was brought back out of his thoughts when Anne stepped forwards to greet her father and uncle, wearing a crown, making him think that Addy would make it look better in it, he just smiled and spoke to them playing his part then lead Anne to a table. He was eating with Anne a little while later and decided to feed her ego a bit.

"Did you see, there were all looking at you!"

He could see the joy in her eyes from his boasting

"I'm glad, I want them to look at you. I want them to be envious."

Then he lent forward slightly and took her hand but pretended it was Addy.

"I want them all to know exactly how much I love you."

He looked at her seriously, knowing she would try to be whitty.

"Then like my family motto,'I am the most happiest'"

She said with a smile, and she returned before she started asking about the court and then asked about Catherine before bringing up Wolsey.
He did not have to pretend to be annoyed that she was interfering in his business, he knew Addy would not, when she was queen, she would be there for the people but she would put him above them but below our children which he was content with that.
He would be attending William wedding in a few weeks as he wanted to make sure everyone knew he supported the union and that the Tsar was attending along with his daughter and as the King of England he had to attend.

One week later Henry was getting fustrsted with the council to decided what was happening with his fucking marriage to Catherine.
He had Anne going a bit crazy then left, he was getting fustrated because he did not want to lose his pawn and knew he had to up his game, his Addy would be Queen, he would make sure of it.
He spoke with the visiting Cardinal about the events in Germany and subtly threatened him before leaving.
He put on his acting face and went to Thomas Boleyn and made it looked like he was desperate for her when it was his Adelaide he wanted and was furious later that week when the fucking Cardinal delayed the verdict, he knew in that moment he would be breaking from the Catholic Church.

Catherine looked out and knew she had won this, but it would not be much. She knew Henry would now take drastic measures.

"Senor, one thing before you leave. Know that I will only accept Adelaide Alden as my husbands next wife after I pass. I refuse to accept that with Anne Boleyn."

"I will make sure the Emperor is aware."

He bowed to Catherine before leaving. She went back to thinking what she could do to keep all her children safe.

Henry was thrilled Anne took the bait and he debated but decided to read the book she gave and saw it was the same type that his Addy gave him to read once and it inspired his plan to break from the church.

It was a few days later that Charles had told him that his sister had died, and he was devastated that his little sister was gone.
He looked at Charles asking why he did not even tell him. She was sick before storming away, and then the door opened and saw his Addy coming in.

"I am so sorry, my love, I sent a healer to Margaret, but it was too late."

Henry pulled her to him and kissed her, then pulled back and wept in her arms as she held him, murmuring that it would be well.
She kissed his head and then whispered her love for him, making him relax.

"I have missed you, my love."

Henry said with a sniffle but pulled back before looking at her with love in his eyes.

"Are the children here?"

"No, my love, they are home. Arthur is very small and would still not be big enough for such a journey. I will be travelling to Wales for our sons wedding but my father will meet us there with Orion and Odette."

"I will be attending as well."

Henry looked at her and found her to be just as beautiful as the day he met her, she was more sensual now after having his childern and did that not get his possessive side going before kissing Adelaide fiercely which she melted into him then he picked her up and put her on the table before lifting up her dress skirts then releasing his breeches before thrusting into his wife in all name.
He felt so good inside of her knowing that she was everything, he kept thrusting into her wet pussy then felt her tighten then she came over him and he spilled inside of her hoping another child would take root before slowly pulling out then pushed his fingers inside of her making her whimper.

"I hope it takes root again, my love."

Before pulling his fingers out then she took his fingers and sucked on them, making him groan in desire.

"Later, my love."

"Yes, my king."

Henry smirked but sorted them out before pulling her into another hug and kissing her head.

"I can get rid of Wolsey now."

"I know, but just think about it all. He is your friend too."

A few days later Adelaide left for Wales to check on their son, making Henry a bit more miserable but he left his seed in her every night she was with him and knew it would take root again, he knew it was a bit soon but he would sneak to her when they were in Wales to keep trying but to also see his eldest son married in a few years would be his greatest joy that the Tudor dynasty would live on.