Chapter 1: Alex

No one's pov:

My digital escape was a youtube channel made by friends. There were Johnnie, Kyle, Alex, Shannon, Jordan, Luke and Bryan (he won't be mentioned at all mostly because of past things ^^). They were all very close. Relationships between the group were simple. Currently, the only people that were dating were Johnnie and Alex. Well, they were really close when they started dating; but recently Johnnie started driving apart from Alex and talking and hanging out more with Kyle. The rest of the friends didn't think much about it but Shannon knew it hurt Alex to see her boyfriend hanging out with someone else all the time.

Currently, they were all on warp tour, meaning most of their days were spent vlogging and meeting fans. They usually were in pairs as they walked around vlogging. Alex had tried a lot to spend alone time with Johnnie but she just couldn't get any; because Kyle wouldn't leave him for anyone else.

She accepted that she would have to be with Shannon for the majority of tour which was okay.

Johnnie and Kyle spent all day with each other. Eating together, standing near each other on stage, meeting fans and taking photos together.

Alex looked over at them seeing Kyle attempting to kiss Johnnie as they goofed off in the parking lot while vlogging. The look Johnnie gave Kyle was the look. The look he used to give her. Except she doesn't get it anymore. Kyle planted a kiss on Johnnie's cheek and Johnnie laughed and blushed slightly as he backed away.

This ruined her day. She walked into the trailer they all stayed in and found Jordan sending snaps to people. She walked into the small room that Jordan wasn't in and shut the door. Tears fell rapidly as she tried to stay quiet. She sat down on the ground, confused on why Johnnie would rather Kyle than her. Or why he doesn't just talk to her about it. This was all confusing to her and upsetting. She didn't have the right mindset for this right now.

Author's notes ♡°•
I'm apologizing right now in case this isn't any good lol, this was made because I'm bored. Next chapter will be better, I'll try to update tonight.