Chapter 3: Do I really love you?

Johnnie's pov:

I woke up next to Kyle. He was still asleep, God he looked so cute. He stirred slowly in the bed as I watched him. His eyelids opened slowly and he looked at me. I smiled. "Goodmorning love."
"Love?" He questioned to me
"Oh shit. I'm sorry that just slipped out." I said, confused on why I called him that.
"It's okay, love." Kyle smirked at me.

I looked at his lips. Then back up to make eye contact.
"You look like you wanna kiss me." He whispered.
"I do." I said before leaning in and kissing him gently.

He kissed back. Then I pulled away.

As soon as I pulled away, Alex walked in. She seemed to be in a good mood today. "Johnnie. Can we talk? Without Kyle?.." I nodded and Kyle got out of bed and walked out into the main part of the trailer.

Alex started talking. "Johnnie, I know you and Kyle are friends and super close. But like I think it would be better for me knowing if you even still consider me your girlfriend." I thought for a second then said to her. "I thought about this last night. All I could ask myself was, 'do I really love you?' And I realized I do." Alex smiled, her face lit up. Then I continued talking. "But I think we need a break." She looked heartbroken. With a soft nod from her and a quiet "yeah okay I understand..." She got up and walked out of the room.  Kyle then walked back in.
"What happened with her?"
"I told her I wanted a break."
"Oh."
"Yeah."

Bryan then ran into the room.
"GUYS GET UP AND READY WE HAVE TO BE OUT THERE IN 15 MINUTES!"

Me and Kyle got up and got ready we also had breakfast with everyone else, Alex however was giving me and Kyle dirty looks the whole time.

When it was time, we all walked out of the trailer in pairs, cameras in hands and starting to vlog, as well as walking to the giant gathering of screaming fans.

Our day began.

Author's notes ♡°•
I actually like this chapter Xd ^^
I'm gonna write more tonight dwdw !
- B