Chapter 4: he's so pretty.

Kyle's pov:

I walked with Johnnie as we went to go meet fans. Looking at him every once in a while.

He looked so pretty.

We walked up to a big group of fans, Luke and Shannon followed us. We all greeted the fans and gave out hugs and autographs.

The fans were all pretty riled up and excited to meet us. That's okay because I like meeting them too.

Johnnie looked over at me and smiled slightly before going back to talking with fans.

His smile. God his beautiful smile.

-After a couple hours-
Everyone decided to go out for dinner at olive garden. We got a booth and I sat next to Johnnie and Luke. Jordan was on the other side of Luke and on the other side of the table sat Alex and Shannon, also Bryan.

Dinner was good. Johnnie kept making eye contact with Alex, but it was awkward. I feel bad, maybe if I wasn't so close to Johnnie then Alex and him would be happy. Or maybe he wasn't happy in the first place.

After we all left olive garden we got back to the trailer. Everyone was getting ready to sleep again because we had to be up early for another day of tour.

Me and Johnnie fell asleep next to each other again, his arm ended up around my waist as he pulled me close. The butterflies took over my stomach as he kept me close.

We then both fell asleep together.

Author's notes ♡°•
I know this chapter isn't as good but I promise you that LOT'S will happen next chapter and it will get better. I just wanted to get this chapter out because people are actually reading this lol. Also I'd appreciate if any of you had any ideas for the story, you could comment them pls <3 I'll credit you in the chapter for ur idea dw ^^
-B