Chapter 2: dramatic?

Johnnie's pov:

I saw Kyle's smile as he watched me laugh and move back. He was blushing slightly as he looked at me. I stopped laughing and looked at him too. We held eye contact for a couple seconds before Kyle broke it off. I picked up my camera again and turned it on.
"So guys, KYLE decided to kiss me again!"
"No I didn't!"
"Don't lie to themm" Johnnie nudged him.
"You know you liked it though.
I rolled my eyes.

Kyle then pulled me over to a group of fans. All teen girls. Freaking out.

"JOHNNIE MARRY ME!!" One yelled out which caused me and Kyle to laugh, we signed what they had for us and gave hugs. As well as talking.

After the last couple fans left and one more day of tour was over. We headed back to the trailer. Seeing everyone. All except Alex.
"Dude what happened to Alex?" Jordan asked me.
"How the fuck should I know?"
"She's your girlfriend."
"No shit she is. Sorry I don't know how she feels every fucking second of the day. She's dramatic most of the time." I said with an excessive amount of sarcasm.
"Johnnie.. She's in that room.." Jordan said while pointing to the small room. "She has been since like 2 pm. It's 9 now."
Kyle gave me a look. Then I decided to walk into the room alone. I saw Alex sitting on the floor; crying.

"You think im dramatic?" She sniffled.
"Wh- uh.. no, of course not."
"But you said-"
"Alex I don't care what I said. Fuck off already."
I left the room angrily leaving behind the sounds of her sobbing. Jordan ran in to comfort her after shooting me a disappointed look. I brought Kyle over to the beds and we both got ready for bed, before crawling into the same one. I admired him as his eyelids drifted closed before opening again.
"You're staring." He giggled
"I know." I smiled
"Go to sleep Johnnie."
"Goodnight Kyle"
"Night Johnnie."

I think I love him. Was my first thought before falling asleep next to him.

Author's notes ♡°•
I think this chapter was better. I know how everyone acts is much different to how they did irl, I'm just trying to make them act this way to make the plot work.