Chapter 5: Last day of tour

Johnnie's pov:

Today was the last day of tour, it was exciting although it was kind of upsetting that it was almost over.

I woke up next to Kyle and looked at him, he looked so peaceful. I didn't wanna wake him but I knew we needed to all be up and get ready soon.

I shook him gently in an attempt to get him up, making him groan and turn his back to me.

Eventually Kyle sat up. Looking at me.
"Morning Kyle, how did you sleep?"
"I slept fine."

Fine? Was he mad at me? He didn't say goodmorning, he always says goodmorning. What did I do?

Kyle got up and out of bed, not saying another word to me as he walked out of the room, leaving me behind.

I also got up, putting on my outfit and walking out into the main trailer.

"Dude what happened with Kyle last night? He seemed upset." Bryan asked me, to which I responded with a shrug.

"I don't know, he seemed fine last night."

Bryan gave me a look, so did Jordan.

"Where are Alex, Shannon and Luke?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"They went out to get food for all of us before we had to go and meet fans."
Bryan said, not looking at me.

"Did Alex say anything about me this morning? Is she okay?"

"Why do you even care." Jordan said, he seemed to really care about her right now.

"Fine." I muttered before walking back to my room.

Time skip to when the tour day started•

I walked out of the trailer by myself this time, Jordan and Kyle followed by Luke walked out together, then Bryan, Shannon and Alex walked out together.

I just walked over to some fans, ignoring the fact I was alone.
The fans all clearly had preferences, and today it was weird. I walked over to a group of them and it was like they thought I wasn't there.

This was weird.

They all seemed to have a preference of Alex today, they still talked to the others but not me at all. Till one of them came up to me with their phone.

"Did you see what Alex posted about you?"
"No.. what'd she say?"

The fan showed me their phone, it was one of Alex's posts that said..
'Johnnie is a lying, self-centered cheating bitch. He's annoying and never takes into account my own feelings as he's fucking around kissing his boyfriend in the parking lot.'

My jaw dropped.

What did I even do to her.

The fan then asked for a photo and autograph which I obviously said yes to.

•After the tour day•

After the tour day I was exhausted, I walked back to the trailer and sat on one of the couches, the others were all inside too. I decided to go look at the comments of the post that Alex posted, only to see literally everyone on her side. No one even knew mine yet they were already trying to cancel me.
I decided to post.
'To everyone that thinks I am in the wrong due to the recent post from Alex, I think I need to give you a reason to agree that I did nothing to her. I have no boyfriend, me and Kyle are just friends. And I had no idea that she felt like this. She never verbalized her feelings on me hanging out with Kyle all the time. If she had a problem, she should have came to me. Not posted about it on the internet. I may have been a bit annoyed with her recently but that's only because how she's been acting towards me. I really wish she would have brought it to me directly instead of insulting me on the internet. Also I wanted to thank you all for coming to tour, I had a great time meeting you all.'
After I hit post I almost immediately got notifications, people were doing a range of things, some were understanding and on my side. Some didn't have a side, but one comment stuck out to me. It said,
'No one cares what you have to say. You hurt Alex. It's not her responsibility to go to you and tell you to stop hanging out with Kyle all the time when obviously you should be with her the most. You're just trying to play victim and it's not gonna work. Alex is in the right, you're in the wrong. @alexxx'

I really don't understand why people think only she is right. It's stressful. And tagging her was annoying.
I decided to just leave it all alone to not start anything else and go to bed.

I slept without Kyle tonight which was okay. I enjoyed being alone.

Author's notes ♡°•
Okay so, I'm really sorry it took so long to get this chapter out. But I have many ideas for where I wanna go with this story. And I will start getting chapters out more frequently, it's just been had with my classes and all the other personal matters I have. Also, the tag for Alex isn't a real one. I just had to use one. On a different note, do you guys like all the drama and should I keep it going or resolve it quickly? And I know they probably all wouldn't have fights like this irl. This is all fake. Thank you for reading though!
Not proof read.
Word count: 919