Copyright and Author's Note

Copyright Declaration -

Text copyright © ancient_diaries
2024

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part , in any manner , without the written consent of the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. This concept and the story/stories on the whole is author's imagination and hardwork.

A single copy of the materials available in this story maybe made, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or any other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

All rights reserved ®ancient_diaries

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's Note

Namaste Dear Readers, 

           So before moving forward I want to share some words with you all. This particular fanfiction is based on the 2008 serial, Dharam Veer.

I was always a huge fan of this particular series and I was working on its fanfiction since 2018 and finally, in 2019 I started uploading it on Wattpad. Honestly, I started getting great response and I was actually happy with what I was writing. But in 2021, a certain site, named  something like novel.hd started copying my work. Not only me but the site was doing that almost every Wattpad writer. That why I suffered from a serious writer's block.

And now, because of the constant support from thehonestidiot, I am finally back with a fresh new version of this series. This time I decided to include BTS members as I was stanning them from Jan 2023, and the main characters of Dharam and Veer will be played by BTS members J-Hope and RM respectively, but if anyone here is an OG DharamVeer fan, then you may imagine Vikrant and Rajat along with the original casts of Siya and Shera.

Will update soon, happy reading, bye...