Important Points

Namaste Readers,

As this is particular fanfiction is setup in a historical period, I feel that being a history enthusiast and an archaeologist-in-making, it is my responsibility to shed some light on the particular period used. People around here who don't have a slightest knowledge of how a timeline works actually carry guts of writing period drama stories. These so called 'Sanjay Leela Bhansali + Ekta Kapoor' mashups have always screwed up in the name of writing historical fictions. They don't care about the era, environment, rules, trade or anything related to a particular era. No research is done by their side. Anyway.

I don't wanna do any sort of shenanigans, so here are some points that I want to mention about the particular timeline that has been used in this story.

As the the story is inspired by the series named "DharamVeer", I named the older version the same but later on changed it to "Aryanagar" as it was the name of the main and powerful kingdom shown in the series.

I tried using the name for the theory of Aryans in ancient India. A regular North Indian is usually considered as an "Aryan" which is true. Initially when the British were doing their own research on Indian history, during the pre-independence time, they came up with the theory of Aaryan Invasion which stated that one of the reasons behind the decline of the Indus valley civilization was the invasion done by Aryans. Which is by the way, completely false.

The Aryans were from Europe, no doubt, but they never invaded India, neither they were the reason behind the collapse of Indus valley civilization. They did the migration. At that time Harappans were moving towards the South. We are still clueless about the dating and time period of this entire scenario.

Considering the above mentioned information, this particular story falls at the time around Gupta period. The reason behind choosing Guptas is - they cover both the BCE and CE era and the basic timeline of Roman sucks, so I would follow the Indian timeline and background.

So, with these points covered, the next part will be the prologue.

Happy Reading...