Chapter 1 Meeting New Friends

Endeavor was scolding Shoto for not using his left side. "Using your left side will help you in the future Sho-" Shoto stopped paying attention and started paying attention to four teens. One boy had purple hair, the other boy had blond hair, the third boy had green hair with freckles, and the last one was a girl with the same green hair as the boy. The green haired teenagers had tree branches in their hair, the other two had grass stains on their UA uniform and leaves on their shoulders.

There was a giant tiger robot behind him. Shoto was worried for a second until the green haired guy petted the robot. They walked up the Shoto. "Mr. Endeavor, we could show your son around the school." The green haired boy says. "I went to the school; I can show my own son around." Shoto rolls his eyes and sigh quietly. "Actually, if an adult doesn't have permission to come on school grounds, they will be captured and put in jail for trespassing. Whether you're a parent and or a hero." Enji sighs in defeat. "Fine, you can show him around-" The blond grabbed Shoto's right arm and started running off. "SHOTOOOOOOO! REMEMBER TO USE YOUR FIRE." The flame hero shouted before leaving. 

The green duo was riding the tiger. "I'm Izuku! That's Hitoshi, that's Neito, and that's Tsu!" Izuku says happily. "Can we stay out here until someone I know comes?" Shoto asked. Izuku nodded with a smile. They talked and waited. "What's all your quirks and your courses?" Shoto tilted his head. "Well, mines is pretty obvious and I'm in hero course." Tsuyu said. "Same." Neito and Hitoshi says at the same time. Neito glares at each other, "I was talking." Neito spat at Shinso until Izuku gets in between them. "No fighting or I'll cry." They look away quickly. "Sorry, Zuzu." Hito mumbles. "Fine, Izu. My quirk is copycat. I can copy other people's quirks." Neito puts on a cocky grin. "Your quirk like copying my friends too. Mines is brainwash." Hito spoke. "I don't have a quirk and I'm in the support course with my friend Mei." Izuku chuckled. "Speaking of Mei, where is that pink haired time bomb?" Neito quizzed. 

A pink hair girl ran out of a car. "Zuku!" She jumped on him and made them both fall. "Mei! Get off of me!" They laughed as they notice to two other people. A brunette girl and a blue haired boy that was hugging Shoto. They got up. "What's that?" The girl pointed to the robot. "That's my project I'm showing to my homeroom teacher." Izuku says. "I'm Iida Tenya!" Tenya says, "He is my boyfriend." Shoto chuckles. "Don't worry, Izuku and Hito is basically married and I'm dating the human bomb." Neito smiles, "That's rude!" Mei pouted while Hito blushed. "What happened to your dad's car when you touched it?" Neito questioned. "That's not the point!" Shoto laughed at Mei. "I'm Ochako." The brunette smiled. "That's Mei, Hitoshi, Neito, Shoto, Tsu, and I'm Izuku." He smiled while Shoto looked at Mei. "Mei, where's your project?" They looked at her. "Oh, it's a robot bird! It should've been here by now." They hear an explosion behind the. "Found it." Neito sighed, "How do you fail your first project of the year?" 

557 words

                                        - Paris, France