chapter 4 Sports Festival

The support course was at its busiest time. And Izuku was the busiest. Class 1A and 1B walked into the class, Mei was getting yelled at for an explosion, of which Neito joined in with yelling at her.

"DEKU! HOW ARE YOU IN UA?" Bakugo shouted. Izuku shot a glare. "Don't scream in my classroom. Now, is there anything I can fix, create, improve, or anything in between?" Hitoshi walked up. "Can you fix my voice changer and improve my special boots, Izu?" Izuku smiled, making Shinso blush. "Kay, I'll do that. Is it too many voices mixing up?" Hito nodded and hugged Izuku's hips from behind.

After Izuku wrote down everything, Bakugo and Shinso were still here. "Tell me now, nerd." Izuku ignored him again. Hitoshi held Izuku's hips as Izuku sketched out Momo's tech gear. "Dek- Izuku, t-" "You don't have the right to call me that." Izuku said coldly. "I got in through the support course. Bakugo, I don't care on how you feel about me being here." Bakugo looked shocked on the fact that he didn't let him call him by his first name and didn't call him his nickname since they were little kids. "And brainwash gets to call you your first name?" Bakugo shouted. Izuku sat the pencil down and turned around. "Hitoshi is my boyfriend. So, yes, he can call me what every he wants. So can Tsu, Shoto, Neito, Mei, Ochako, and Tenya."

Hitoshi buried his face in the crook of Izuku's neck. "My love, are you going on break in a minute?" Izuku nodded his head."When did you get a boyfriend? And become gay?" Bakugo mumbled. "I'm bisexual and we started a couple weeks ago." Izuku got up and kissed Hitoshi's forehead. "Let's go and hang out with the squad."

297 words

- Paris, France