Chapter 2 Lunch Meet Up

Izuku and Mei sat outside with a buffet of food. Neito and Tsu was the first to join them on the roof. Hitoshi came up with Ochako, Tenya, and Shoto. It was cold soba for Shoto, mochi for Ochako, udon for Neito, yakitori for Mei, sushi for Tsu, and katsudon for Izuku.

"My dad is a piece of shit." Hito grumbled with Izuku on his lap. "What happened, night creeper." Neito ate a piece of yakitori from Mei. Which Mei kissed him to get her chicken back. "Don't take my chicken." Mei munch on the chicken. "Mr. Aizawa told us someone would get expelled if we were last on the test. So, everyone was scared." The bi haired slurped his soba. "You think that's bad? Our teacher kicked me out of every room! Even RG's room!" The pink engineer yelled. "Try dealing with a purple ball haired pervert." The frog pouted. "Mineta really needs to get expelled." Tenya says stealing a noodle of soba from Sho.

"I hate you." Shoto said, quickly trying to hide behind Izuku for protection. "One noodle doesn't mean anything to the whole dish." The blue haired guy complained. "Yes, it does." The quirkless boy said. "Last time I took two noodles from Izu he blocked me and stopped talking to me for a week." The sleepless boy groaned. "If it's their favorite food than it does mean something to the food." Ochako chuckled. "NOT YOU TOO, OCHAKO!" Tsu yells. "Food before dudes." Sho laughs at Izuku. "Enough with food! Can we please talk about the fact that the cinnamon roll is sitting on that insomnia's lap?" The cocky blond yelled. "Yeah, are you guys dating?" Ochako asked while giving Tsu some mochi. "Just talking for now." Izuku chuckled. "We should go to class." Shoto says as he got up.

300 words

- Paris, France