Does the devil like to eat toffee? 9.15

"Sver kept telling me before he died that you were the messenger of the Dark God. He also told me that there would be disaster. I didn't expect it to be true!" The old priest walked over in two steps and grabbed Mo Zhiyang's arm, "You brought them here!"

He pressed the person against the stone and forced him to look outside, "You must be the one who caused this, right?"

"This is all Sver's conspiracy. He had expected this, so he said this!" Mo Zhiyang's entire body was pressed against the stone wall, unable to move.

The old pope stepped forward and pushed the old priest away, "If this is the case, we have fallen into Sver's conspiracy and turned against the monster before we even started fighting against it."

Regardless of whether Yang is a member of the God of Darkness or not, one more person means more power, not to mention that he is an envoy of the God of Light and has that bracelet on his hand.

"Your Holiness, if he really is, then we will all die, and so will the people of the entire city!" The old priest acted very well, looking worried about the country and the people.

This time, the King also came out to speak, "Stop talking."

The King is not a fool and knows that this matter is not simple, but now is no longer the time to pursue the matter, but to solve the immediate problem first.

"You are the one who caused this matter. You should handle it!" Seeing everyone saying that, the old priest simply took advantage of the situation. Anyway, as long as he agreed, he would be eaten alive by the monsters below.

As soon as he said these words, Mo Zhiyang understood that this old guy wanted to use this to kill him without knowing it.

"Old priest, I think you are shirking your priestly responsibility by saying this?"Mo Zhiyang said, looking at the old pope, "I think that no matter how you are a believer in the God of Light, you should fight for God."

Mo Zhiyang: Oh my god, I am so moved.

"Yes." It was rare for the old pope to come out and say something fair. Such behavior of shirking responsibility was disgusting. "No matter what, God is with us."

After successfully wooing him, Mo Zhiyang naturally drew the old pope into his camp, "Yes." Then he turned to look at the King, "Don't worry, we will use our lives to protect the residents of the city."

"Thank you for your hard work." The King bowed in return.

Now on the city tower, the Pope and the King were on Mo Zhiyang's side, but the old priest seemed to be fighting alone.

The old priest also realized something was wrong and hurriedly explained, "I'm just impatient for the moment, so I'd better resolve this matter first."

He didn't expect that this guy, a waste, could be so eloquent.

Mo Zhiyang looked down, feeling that something was wrong. With such a large number of monsters, who else could deal with such a large number of monsters, except Ryan, a fool like him?

But what is his purpose?

"Stop talking, he just wants to kill you and let the mistress take over!" The system began to behave like a monster, "I bet on roast chicken."

Mo Zhiyang was too lazy to pay attention to him and looked down. Damn it, can't you tell me what you are doing? It depends on guesswork.

"Is there anything you can do?" The old pope came over and stood beside him.