CHAPTER 36 THE QUEEN OF TRAITORS.

(I'm sorry but this is the real queen of traitors. TEREASA MOTHERFORKING AGNES. I love her actress, but the character is so ANGERING.)

We rode off to a clearing. The grass was all green and there were no trees. It was a large field, where no one else came. A few minutes later newt arrives with our weapons. He hands me Macey.

"M'lady." He said handing it to me.

"Thank you, good sir." I said, mimicking his voice. Minho and I went to spare, behind the trailer. Soon enough, I had him on the ground, with his hands behind his back.

"You always were the better fighter." He said as he wiped his pants down.

I shook his hand in thanks and walked out to see the others trying to learn how to fight. The boys and I turned to each other with a look. I walked towards them and tapped Lucas on the shoulder. He whipped around and almost hit me.

"Hey, Be careful with that!" I said sternly.

"Sorry." He apologized, scratching the back of head.

"Here, I'll teach you how to use this." I explained as Minho did the same for the others. I grabbed the spear and explained.

"Spears can be divided into two broad categories: those designed for thrusting as a melee weapon and those designed for throwing as a ranged weapon usually referred to as javelins or darts."(- Wikipedia spears.) "You can throw, or jab with it."

"How do you know this?" Erica asked as she practiced.

"My mother." I said. "You're pretty good with the spear for a first timer." I said, changing the subject.

Eventually, when we finally finished explaining, Newt and Minho drove me home. The others had told us that they were good and didn't want us too involved, so we just went home. A few hours later after eating dinner, Thomas comes in.

"Hi Tommy." Newt welcomes.

"Hi Newt." Thomas said, smiling widely. The two kissed and Newt continued to make dinner. He comes towards me and pulls me to the side.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Jason told me to come get you if we caught a good lead." He said.

"You found one." I said in realization. He just nodded.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go to get some coffee at a place." I said.

"And I'm gonna go meet Jason." Thomas said. We walked outside and I joined him in seeing Jason.

"Good, you're here." He said opening the car door.

"What're we doing?" I asked, hopping in the back with Thomas.

"Going to Creel house." He said, starting the car.

Crap. I thought. We drove off. On the other hand, this would be a great opportunity to murder Jason and Andy. But I would also have to play this smart, give Henry enough time to kill Max but also make it look like I'm still their friend.

We stopped the car when we saw Erica standing at the top of the play set. Jason ordered Thomas to get her on the ground. Jason left the car and left Andy and I there alone. He began to try and flirt with me.

Since I was already behind him, I quickly reached towards his neck. I gripped it hard as he gagged and begged for mercy. Eventually I could feel his heartbeat stop and his voice stop.

I silently exited the car as I watched Thomas run after Erica. I found a small clearing of grass where I dug a small hole. Once I was done I dragged Andy towards the hole and threw him in. I covered the hole up and left.

I got in the car where I would control the bats from. I sent them flying after Eddie as he helplessly tried to bike away. I left the bats with a final command: to kill Eddie. I stepped out of the vehicle and ran towards Thomas who was on Erica. I ran over to them and pushed Thomas off of her.

"Dorothy?! What are you doing?" Thomas asked.

"Helping." I said simply as Erica slowly pushed herself off the ground, watching us.

"What?" Thomas said, breathless.

"I promise, I'll explain after but now you need to trust me." I explained and he just nodded.

Erica and I rushed into the house, ran upstairs to the room where Max and Lucas were, and banged on the doors. We yelled out his name to no avail.