chapter 5

it had been a few hours since Skelita went to the doctors and she didn't know how to tell everyone most likely her parents they would freak out, and try to kill Angel Skelita sat down on the couch and Loona noticed her friend wasn't herself.
Loona: you alright?
Skelita: no Loona where is everyone?
Loona: up on earth doing a mission.
Skelita: look when they come back i will tell you guys.

*couple hours later*

they all returned and saw Skelita on the couch.
Moxxie: you alright?
Skelita: listen guys when i got to the doctors they told me what was wrong and this might come as a shock.
Blitz: what is it?
Skelita: it turns out i'm pregnant.
Moxxie: oh shit how are we going to tell your parents and aren't you supposed to meet Angel's family?
Skelita: i am later tonight but at least i don't have a bump so i gotta go get ready for tonight not a word about this to anyone, not even Stolas cause he might tell my Dad i'm scared they might kill Angel.
Millie: now i'm sure that won't happen just head home and have a great night. Skelita nodded and went home to get changed then walked out wearing a leather dress along with her heels, Skelita was sitting at a table while going through Sinstagram then felt a hand on hers.

*at the restruraunt*

Angel: relax it's only my siblings i'm sure Molly will love you we're twins.
Skelita: what about your older brother?
Angel: Arackniss and i never got along sometimes but i love my big brother.
Skelita: babe i'm an older sibling so i did what i could to protect Zoey so you know how much i love her, and she see's you as her big brother but i have something to tell you after this most likely my whole family. Molly and Arackniss had arrived they were introduced to Skelita the girls got along instantly as Skelita took a sip of her drink since she couldn't drink alcohol due to the baby.
Skelita: well it was nice meeting you guys and your more than welcomed to visit i would never keep your brother from you guys.
Arackniss: where do you live?
Skelita: in the lust ring i'm basically the princess. i'm air to the throne it might not be easy for me but Dad wants me too be happy.
Angel: and i am lucky to have my girl.
Molly: you two make such a cute couple i hope one day you both get married.
Angel: might happen soon Molls.

*at the palace*

Skelita: hey guys.
Fizzaroli: hey how was things?
Angel: it was great my brother and sister really like Skelita.
Skelita: listen guys i have something to tell you but where's Zoey?
Asmodeous: she's at the hotel let me give her a call. once Asmodeous called Zoey he put her on speaker and so everyone at the hotel was listening.
Skelita: alright so i have been feeling sick for a couple weeks now and i went to the doctor earlier today what i found out, shocked me and now i am going to tell you guys.
Zoey: what is it?
Skelita: i'm pregnant. Charlie and Zoey both screamed as everyone covered their ears.
Angel: ow my ears.
Charlie: sorry but oh this is such wonderful news!
Asmodeous: i'm going to be a grandpa. oh honey i am so proud of you but i'm glad you met Angel he'll be a great father to the baby, i couldn't any more proud of my girls.
Angel: and i have something to ask you Skelita but it would be best if everyone was here. a call went off on Skelita's laptop and she saw it was everyone she got them able to see.

Angel: you guys see alright?
Octavia: we're good.
Angel: Skelita i have been thinking about this for a long time now and will you do me the honor of being my bride, and marry me?
Skelita: Angel yes yes yes yes! Angel put the ring on her finger and they both kissed each other while hearing the others cheer for the newly engaged couple.
Stolas: how wonderful you two.
Skelita: thanks Stolas but we're also having a baby.
Octavia: i'm going to be an Aunt.
Fizzaroli: i can't wait to meet my first grandchild. Fizzaroli felt tears in his eyes as he wiped them away once the call was over Skelita went to her room and laid down in bed after getting changed, then she put a hand on her stomach where the baby was growing.
Skelita: soon my little one you be with a family that loves you.

*seven months later*

it had been seven months and Skelita was at I.M.P doing some work since she could go on missions anymore due to her pregnancy, Loona was beside her then heard a knock on the door. Loona answered it and saw Vortex there.
Loona: Tex hey what's the sudden surprise?
Vortex: just thought you two could use a little help since Skelita's having a kid. by the way how's the munchkin?
Skelita: they're good Tex but won't stop kicking Mommy. Dad has also been telling me to take it easy i'm not helpless.
Loona: no ones saying that your a bad ass but just take it easy alright. you hungry or anything?
Skelita: yeah i could go for some venison Alastor got me hooked on it and it's really good. both Vortex and Loona looked at each other while having shocked eyes.
Vortex: okay no deer meat how about something that's not bad for the baby. Skelita rolled her eyes and smelled something she smelled blood then saw a head come rolling in.
Blitz: there's the mother to be. aren't you supposed to be getting ready for your wedding?
Skelita: Blitz Angel and i want to have the wedding after i have the baby besides you don't see many pregnant women wearing a wedding dress. that woud be uncomfortable especially with the bump i would rather be comfortable than hurting my baby.
Millie: she's got a good point plus we don't want the baby to come early.
Moxxie: and we don't even know what it is yet.
Skelita: well i do if you guys would check Sinstagram you would see the gender of the baby. Loona checked Sinstagram and saw the gender of the baby which was pink and it shocked everyone.

Vortex: it's a girl!
Blitz: oh shit i can't believe it i thought it'd be a boy.
Skelita: i don't make the gender Blitz i am the one carrying the baby so just be ready guys, also Daddy said that i should also try to get the nursery set soon. which i only got a few things set up basically the shelf with the books and toys.
Moxxie: we can handle that you relax also i have a gift for the little one. Moxxie held a box and Skelita opened it to see a little guitar raddle inside which she thought was so cute.
Skelita: oh Moxxie this is adorable thank you it's a little guitar raddle that's so cute. Molly even got my little girl a cute outfit (grabs bag) so i gotta head home and get things ready for when i head to the hosptial, but it could be an at home birth so if anything happens i will call you guys.
Blitz: alright be careful getting home and you thought of a name for your little girl?
Skeltia: not yet but i'm going over it with the girls. Skelita went home and sat down on the couch so she could relax.

*at the palace*

Skelita: oh shit whew okay baby mommy needs to relax.
Asmodeous: hey honey how was work?
Skelita: it was good Dad but your granddaughter would not stop kicking she's active just like Zoey was.
Asmoedous: (chuckles) i can't wait to meet her she'll be the most precious pup even if she is a cross between you and Angel Fizz, and i will love her either way. Skelita smiled and put a hand on her stomach then had help standing up so they can walk over to the table.
Skelita: so i have to get something's for my little girl also Moxxie got her this cute little rattle. Skelita put the rattle on the table and Asmodeous piced it up as she smiled at the thought of his granddaughter playing with it, right before anything els ecould be said Skelita felt a jolt of pain in her stomach as she held her stomach while breathing heavily.
Asmodeous: you okay sweetheart?
Skelita: Dad i think i just felt a contraction oh it hurts.
Fizzaroli: i heard that and you alright?
Skelita: no it hurts (feels liquid down leg) oh no i think my water just broke.
Fizzaroli: okay we gotta get you too the hospital so you'll be alright. Fizzaroli and Asmodeous both got Skelita to the hospital as she was feeling the contractions every five minutes.

*at the hospital*

Angel had arrived and stood by Skelita's side as she was in labor the doctors were doing what they could, and the baby was safely out Angel did his part as the, daddy then the doctors went to clean the baby.
Angel: how do you feel?
Skelita: tired but at least i'm not pregnant anymore. Angel chuckled then kissed Skelita on her forehead as they both looked at their little girl, they were so happy to have her.
Angel: she's so adorable.
Skelita: yeah she is but i'm so thankful that's she's healthy.
Angel: healthy and beautiful like her mother. what are we going to name her?
Skelita: i was thinking of naming her Roxanne but we'll call her Roxy as a nickname.
Angel: i love it. our little Roxy she's half of me i can tell considering the color of her fur it's a bit of both of us.
Skelita: still she's perfect.