Part 3: Bunny? Dragon? Cat?

It was only a few hours since the class arrived back to the dorms after classes had been released and Izuku could fully say he was having a bad time.

From having the guys badger him to the girls weird giggles when he looked their direction, it was all starting to irritate him which in itself made him feel strange since he was never someone easy to anger.

He could only conclude it was his heightened hormones or something and assume he was more emotionally driven from his animal side, but if that wasn't bad enough he had to deal with Ochako glaring into the back of his skull.

Oh Kami he was irritated enough he just wanted to march over towards her and kiss those plump pink lips of hers to make that glare go away.......okay maybe he was also getting horny even after a few hours of doing it with Momo.

But he couldn't help it, being in heat means he wants to do it a lot and even now he couldn't help but glance at a couple of the girls with a heated look.

Jiro's thighs, Ochako's lips and hips, Mina's horns, Tsu's tongue and finally Torus's full frame being shown through her floating clothes it was all just so much and that was without mentioning Momo.

He just couldn't not look at them, they were all just too damn attractive it was hard not to openly drool at them.

Unlike Izuku a certain two perverts were openly gawking at the girls and even drooled in the case of a certain grape haired boy, Izuku at seeing them perv openly growled deeply while his finger nails lengthened and cut into the table he was sitting at.

It was only when he noticed his actions did he stop and have his claws retract, he was surprised at the claws but realized it was probably something new from his awakening and he'd just have to get used to it.

Sighing to himself he looked towards Aizawa who had just came into the dorms and made a b line towards him, Izuku could only sit and think 'Well this could either be very good or very bad.'

In a few steps Aizawa was in front of him and by the usual annoyed face he knew it had something to do with Nezu "Okay what does principal Nezu want now?"

The tired teacher smirked "Very observant, and yeah it's the rat again. He wants to speak with you about something in his office so head over there."

Izuku gave a nod and replied "Sure thing Aizawa sensei I'll head over now so I won't be too late for dinner."

Aizawa gave a tired nod and skulked off back from whence he came, leaving Izuku to get up and go out the dorms but not before giving Momo a wave and a smile which she returned with a blush.

He walked for awhile seeing a few clubs going about there after school activities, a little after 5 minutes of walking he was about to turn down a hallway leading to Nezu's office where he bumped into someone at the turn causing the other person to fall down.

"Oh I'm sorry about that, here let me help you up." He said while offering a hand.

The woman took it and was pulled up "Thanks, sorry about that got lost since it's been a bit since I've been here and the people I was with.....well I sorta ran ahead of them so when I realized I was lost I didn't have anyone to help me out. Say could you direct me towards the rat's office?"

Izuku realizing after a second who she was talking about and snorted "Sure thing, I'm actually going there now you were pretty close too so just follow me."

The woman smirked kinda reminding the green haired boy of his explosively blonde classmate, but shaking that thought aside he heard the woman speak while holding her chin "Huh, I don't think I introduced myself did I? Oh well I guess now is a best time as any names Rumi Usagiyama also known as the new up and coming rookie hero Miruko."