Part 5: Fuck

Ryukyu the number 10 hero also known as Ryuko Tatsuma was tapping her foot, she was so because she was annoyed and really, really freakin horny.

Why you may ask? Because her whole reason of coming to UA had been balls deep inside of the R rated heroine and had cum inside of the woman enough to make her stomach budge and Ryuko had just walked in on them after finding Izuku Midoriya being late to their meeting together.

Now it wasn't like she cared if he had sex with anyone or even Midnight for that fact, but upon walking in on the two the pheromones had assaulted her sensitive nose and caused her ovaries to quiver in need.

So now she was as horny as Cow girl, the female heroine in the U.S of fuckin A who had giant horns to go along with her extreme height and huge tits.

The only good thing about this situation was that Ryuko had an amazing poker face that rivaled Cementoss's and that man had a liter cinder block for a head.

Her blush was the only problem as her cheeks were lightly dusted red, but thankfully with Izuku bowing in front of her with his head touching the ground in a dogeza position he was unable to see her blush.

Coughing into her fist she spoke to the young man in front of her while eyeing the sex drunk Nemuri who was still passed out with half lidded eyes and a goofy smile plastered on her face.

"So.....wanna explain how this happened?"

Izuku gulped audibly and he spoke from his dogeza position "I-I'm sorry ma'am, but after.... training she decided to give me a reward and things got out of control from there!"

Ryuko just blinked at him with a deadpanned stare before going over to Nemuri and kneeling down next to her, she poking the passed out woman's stuffed stomach causing the pruplette to groan.

Turning to Izuku the dragoness raised an eyebrow before speaking "It seems more like a reward for her than one for you, but then again I guess it was mutual."

Izuku turned an even deeper color of red but didn't retort since he had nothing to save face to the remark made against him since what she had said was completely correct.

"S-sorry." Was all he could say.

Ryuko huffed at the apology and got up from her kneeling position next to Nemuri and walked to the front of Izuku causing him to shiver from her eyes staring down on him.

"Well since we're behind on time let's get started now so we actually get some practice in before Rumi gets her hands on you.....hopefully you don't fuck her too or else your training is going to have to be harsher." Said the dragoness.

Izuku paled at the idea of going through tougher training so he nodded rapidly, but then he turned back to Nemuri who was still dazed and out of it with no clothes on.

"Shouldn't we at least dress her first before we get started?"

Ryuko shrugged "I don't care, if you wanna put your clothes on her then fine but hurry up we only have an hour."

The greenette looked at the dragon female incredulously for a second before shaking his head and going over to dress Nemuri in his t-shirt and her panties which were conveniently next to the desk they had fornicated on.

********************************************
(An Hour Later)

With the little time he had with Ryukyu it was enough for him to learn about some of the smaller things like how to retract pop out his claws, his enhanced hearing and smell.

They were supposed to get through his enhanced eyesight and tracking but they didn't have enough time so he had to end the training with her and rush over to the gym he and Rumi would be using for the day.