Mafiosi

[Third Person]

Adira was known to be a ruthless woman. She  is a Mafia Boss Mafiosi as they called her, feared by all people. Even the cops and politicians are afraid to cross paths with her.

She is known all over the world, that is why never dared to double cross her, but those who are dumb enough to attempt, she taught them a lesson by, burying them 6 feet underground, some she put in a barrel and sank it down in the Mariana trench.

No one dared to touch her, including her precious wife. Almost everyone is afraid to touch her or even spare her a glance.

Luna is known to be the only woman who can tame the beast Adira. Luna captured Adira's heart the moment Adira saw her at a cafe, silently reading a book, while taking a sip of her coffee.

Adira was captured by Luna's ethereal beauty, and the innocent aura she has. Adira immediately knew that Luna was the one for her. Adira immediately got out of her car and went inside the cafe. The people in the cafe were shocked as soon as they saw Adira walk in.

She boldly walk up at Luna. Luna looked up and she gave Adira the most precious smile she ever saw. She made Adira feel something different, feeling that she never felt before.

Yes, Adira was with a few woman in her life, but she didn't felt like this, ever.

Luna welcome her with purity and sincerity, which is new to her. After that encounter they immediately hit it off. Luna broke Adira's walls, she let Adira be vulnerable without judgement. And Adira felt something domestic with this, as they're getting closer that is when Luna was exposed to danger.

Adira has enemies lurking, finding a leverage just to hurt her. One time, while Luna is driving home, a black car beside her, started opening fire, showering Luna's car with bullets.

Luckily, Luna immediately got out of that with only a bullet wound in her arm. Adira immediately went to Luna to check, Adira never felt fear before until now. She feared that Luna was hit severely that she didn't survive.

As soon as she's in the hospital, and she saw Luna slightly shaking because of fear as the Adrenaline wore off. Her arms are wrapped in bandage, luckily her no major blood vessels was hit by the bullet.

She immediately hugged Luna, as if shielding her from the dangers of this world, her wold.

Luna broke down, and cling to Adira for dear life...

"That... Was... So.... Scary ..."
Luna whispered, her voice broke as fear consumes her whole body.

Adira hold her closer, while still being careful with her arm, trying to sooth her lover.

"I know Amore.... I'm here now... I won't let them hurt you again.... You're safe now Amore...."
Adira console her lover, while dropping sweet kisses on the side of her head.

Adira laid down in the hospital bed, as Luna embrace her, feeling safe against Adira's arms.

After that, Adira immediately ordered her men, to track down the person responsible for the attack and the man who shot Luna's car.

And after a few hours they immediately tracked the people responsible, and it was one of Adira's enemies. She ordered her men to tortured them to death and disposed them at the bottom of the Mariana trench.

After that Adira decided to distance herself from Luna, feeling guilty, thinking it was her fault. She led her enemies towards Luna that's why she got hurt, and she would loose her shit if something bad or worse is gonna happen to Luna.

But it was such an impossible task for Adira to distance herself from Luna. Everyday without Luna's presence, she's loosing her shit... More months went by and Adira became heartless....