Punishment

[Third Person]

After what happened at Elaine's house, Taylor was a little bitter about the whole ordeal. Especially when he would see Nyx, walking out in her mom's room covered in hickeys every time he visits her. He was thankful though, that he moved out of her mom's house, he couldn't imagine the ungodly moans he heard, the first time he heard it, he was traumatize.

It's been a year, Elaine and Nyx decided to make their relationship official, but only a few people know about their relationship, not wanting to break their happy bubble by the unwanted comments. The age gap wasn't an issue to the couple, it honestly gave the spice in their relationship. And Nyx unlocks the possessive side of Elaine.

Their relationship was blooming day by day, yeah sure, they have their disagreements with small things, but they immediately talk it out, then they would cuddle and watch a movie.

Now, it's 10:30 am. And Nyx was in trouble. Well, while on the way to Elaine's house, Elaine's neighbor approaches Nyx, resulting in giving their number to Nyx. And this was all witnessed by Elaine through her window. In Elaine's mind,
'how dare them! And how dare Nyx accept the number from a total stranger?!"
Elaine walked towards the door, missing how Nyx refused the person's number, dumping the person on the spot.

Elaine waited for Nyx, thinking of how she would punish her baby girl.

Nyx entered the house, as soon as she entered she was immediately pinned against the door, by an angry Elaine.

"M-mommy....."
Nyx whimper.

"Did I just see you flirt with my neighbor?!"
Elaine whispered.

Nyx whimper and immediately shook her head.

"No mommy!! I wasn't flirting!!!...."
Nyx tried to defend herself.

"Don't lie to me baby...."
Elaine whispered, then her lips went into Nyx's neck, sucking and biting, leaving her mark.

"I wasn't lying m-mommy...."
Nyx replied, whimpering at Elaine's action.

"You deserve to be punish baby...."
Elaine whispered.

Nyx didn't defend herself further, after knowing that she was gonna be punish.

Elaine gently pushed Nyx on the couch,

"Stay here baby... and wait for mommy ...."
Elaine said, then she press a sweet into Nyx's lips. Then she immediately disappear into the house, probably going to her room.

After a minute, Elaine emerge from her room, a paper bag in hand. She saw Nyx leaning back on the couch, legs wide open, her dress was riled up, her panties beside her and she was playing with herself.

Elaine immediately walk Infront of her, grabbing her hand, stopping her from pleasuring herself.

"You are so bad today, baby... did mommy said that you could play your pussy??".
She said, in a disappointed tone. As she kneeled down.

Nyx whimper and shook her head side to side.

"You really want mommy to punish you huh??"
Elaine ask, a rhetorical question, then she grabbed Nyx's hand and lick the juices off of her fingers.

"Please M-mommy...."
Elaine whispered.

Elaine smirked, then she leaned forward, swiping her tongue against Nyx's wet core.

Nyx sigh, then Elaine wrapped her lips around Nyx's bundle of joy.

"OHHHH.... mommy...."
Nyx moan, as she throw her head up, savoring the warm tongue of her mommy against her needy cunt.