Marriage

[Third Person]

People often say that marriage is the highlight of their life. Having to celebrate your love for your partner and the same goes with them.

People were there to witness your love and commitment towards each other. Saying 'I Do' In front of your close friends, family, and people who came just to witness your love and devotion towards each other. Saying their vows Infront of everyone they love and trust, and the world.

Sealing your marriage with rings and a kiss. Walking down the aisle as a married couple as people cheered and threw rice all over the couple as a sign of prosperity and fruitfulness towards the couple.

Driving towards the reception, where the people are waiting for the happy married couple to arrive.

From the speech of the bridesmaid, in-laws, and parents. Towards the slicing of the cake, and the happy couple feeding each other with pure happiness in their face.

The fun games arranged by groomsmen leading to the bouquet toss  People's reaction was priceless as some fought for the bouquet and some ran from it.

The speech from the happy married couple towards their slow dance, which are so magical. Love is everywhere, everyone was so in awe in their love and devotion towards each other. The smile in their both faces are just so magical. Then towards the couples first night. The people knew that they are each other's happy ending. But what comes after the happy ending??

For the couple, the people's thought was wrong. After their 'happy ending' Kaia's life became a living hell.

This is not what she Invision during her wedding day and wedding night. The vows we're immediately broken and forgotten.

If Kaia knew that this is gonna be her life after her wedding, then she would have stop herself for marrying the love of her life.

Kian. Her wife. Showed her true colors after a few months of their wedding. Kaia fell in love with Kian, even though they're marriage was just an arrange Marriage.

The constant humiliation, the Verbal and mental abuse she endured everyday in the hands of her wife, is something she didn't imagine she'll endure in her lifetime.

She thought Kian also love her, but she was wrong. Kian agreed to marry her because if she refuse, she will not get her inheritance.

Few months of being married, they stayed at their in law's house because their house is still finishing up.

Kaia saw a different side of Kian. Kian was sweet, caring, cheesy wife. She would cook breakfast for Kaia. Cuddle with her, hug her out of nowhere because she just wanna held Kaia.

Kaia relished that few months because that was the best moments of her life. And their sex life, there was never a dull moment, given that Kian was intersex. Their parents couldn't be happier while witnessing their happy daughters. Kaia was in cloud 9. She's happy with Kian.

But the tables turn when they move into their own house. After a few days, Kian started distancing herself at Kaia. She would come home late and leave early in the morning. She would sleep in the couch, and would ignore Kaia.

She didn't kiss or Hug Kaia anymore. When Kaia asked her what's wrong, Kian just screamed at her. She would call her useless and a bitvch for no apparent reason.

Kaia told herself, maybe Kian was just exhausted because of work, and that tomorrow is another day and Kian would go back to normal.

Weeks went by and it's still the same. Kian moved to another room, leaving Kaia in the masters bedroom all by herself. Through this weeks, Kaia develop anxiety and nightmares.