You What???!!

[Third Person]

After what happened in the dressing room, Nyx and Elaine started communicating with each other, talking about some random things about themselves, updating each other with some basic things.

Nyx also got herself fond of the middle age woman. She loves the attention that Elaine is giving her, their small updates, then their witty flirts through texts. Elaine shows her dominance even through their text messages.

Nyx would sometimes send Elaine some of her thirst trap photos and the same with Elaine. The lewd remarks and the promises of punishment and good times through their text conversation is enough to make an erotic film.

Now, the two are bold enough to meet again and this time a little less public and risky, or so what Nyx thought. Elaine invited Nyx over to her house to talk about something. Nyx didn't think so much about it, so she wore a white backless short dress. Only wearing a white lace thong underneath, and choosing not to wear any bra for her comfort and fashion.

Nyx arrived at Elaine's house, praying that her ex is not around. She rang the doorbell twice, then the door opened revealing her ex-boyfriend. Taylor.

Taylor was shocked as she saw Nyx outside her eyes looking good. His eyes shamelessly roamed Nyx's body, as if he doesn't have a girlfriend right now. Now Nyx is bewildered why she gave him a chance in the first place.

"I knew you're gonna come around sooner or later."
He said, smirking against the door, doing that cringe things where he bit his lips and pushed his hair back. It's so cringe.

Nyx frowned, she was about to say something when she heard Elaine's voice.

"Taylor, she's not here for you. So go to your room and start packing your things."
Elaine said, holding her anger and jealousy at her son.

Her son groaned, clearly embarrassed by her mom scolding her. When her son is out of sight, she lets Nyx inside, then she immediately pinned Nyx against the door.

"I can't blame my son for staring. Too bad for him, you're mine now."
Elaine said huskily, slightly bit Nyx's neck.

Nyx's immediately melt against Elaine's arms. Elaine smirked and pulled back.

"Don't tempt me baby girl, I can fuck you here right here and right now even with my son looking, so he can have some tips on how to properly fuck a woman."
Elaine whispered, while her hands sneaked Into Nyx's ass, squeezing it.

Nyx wrapped her arms around Elaine's neck and pull her into a searing kiss. Elaine pulled closer than over, moving her hands under Nyx's dress, caressing her ass, realizing that she's wearing a thong. Elaine pulled back and whisper,
"Let's go to my room. I miss fucking you baby girl."

Then tug me towards her bedroom.
When they enter, Elaine immediately pinned Nyx against the door, her lips against her neck, biting, sucking, and licking over it, making a hickey. Marking Nyx as hers.

Elaine ripped Nyx's dress, surprising Nyx.

"Mommy!"

"What?? I'm impatient baby girl, plus I'll give you some of my clothes later."
Elaine whispered, then her eyes went south looking at Nyx's body.

"No bra, baby girl.... What a bad girl you are."
Elaine said, pinching her nipple.

"Then punish me mommy."
Nyx said in a bratty tone.

Elaine lock the door to her room, and pulled Nyx towards her bed, she pushed her down on the bed, then Elaine started taking her clothes off, Nyx bit her lower lip, then she spread her legs, showing her soaked underwear.