× The Bet ×

It was a sunny autumn day and Jax had just walked into his first day of high school. Jax was always known as "heartless" or a "cheater" but he loved the thrill it had given him when people scream at him or chase him down. And just recently he had been let back into school after 3 months out of school detention for railing a girl in the principal's office. So unlike the rest of the grade that started school months before he just started.

He walked into the school 2 hours late and smirked at the fact that even the teachers here seemed to beware of his presence. The lady at the front desk looked up at him and scratched her hairy chin before saying in a raggedy voice "you're late. Go sign the papers and get to class before you get a  detention!".This teacher in particular is super entitled and rude to everyone so this of course made Jax smile and laugh at her. He managed to stammer out between laughs "you...pft- think you order ME around?" The teacher huffed and stood up showing her bulkier build making Jax laugh even harder. Jax then fixed his posture and took a sip of the iced coffee he had been holding them looked at the teacher with a devilish grin.

Jax then took off his backpack and put his coffee on the floor and proceeded to walk to the teacher sinisterly. There were three other teachers watching but not saying a word and just waiting for it to be over.

Jax relaxes his posture and the teacher leans down in his face 'her breath smells like grilled cheese' Jax thought to himself. The teacher snorted and said "as if a high school kid this short could actually do something to me!" And that was all she got to say before it all blacked out. Jax had hit her so hard in the ribs that she broke three of them and cracked two others.

-------i will continue what happened to her later in the story I promise --------

Of course the rest of the day went on as a normal freshman's first day in highschool. Jax had met up with a few other friends later on in the day around lunch. They were sitting in the cafeteria and talking about what happened while Jax was gone. It was then when Jax had a thought that made him grin his evil devious smile. His friend Alec knew that smile all too well and asked him "yo, what you got plotting up in that head of yours J?" Jax just looked at Alec.

Jax leaned his back against the wall as he explained "mmm...not much just how it's been a while since I've taken up a challenge..." Jax looked around as his friends took the bait. Alec looked at him after a few moments in thought "I've got a challenge for you J. But it's a little risky..." Jax rolled his eyes but still seemed interested in what his friend had to offer him.

Jax leaned forward and pressed his hands against the table "and I don't mind a little risk in my life" Jax said and Alec looked at him and sighed "hm.. okay I'll tell you." Alec narrowed his eyes and made his voice go almost to a whisper as he spoke. " So there's this new junior who joined our school from Japan" Alec looked at Jax and Jax only. "And his name is kuro. He is very quiet and from what I know he's In most of your classes." Jax seemed interested in what Alec is saying for once "so?" Jax said urging his friend to continue.

Alec grinned deviously as he continues "so,I want you to make him fall for you." Jax almost choked on air "you want me to make a random man fall for me?" Alec nodded "and-" Jax thought to himself but still listened 'of course there's a *and* there's always something more to it. Alec continued "and I want you to do it in 3 months and then days." Jax looked even more shocked "but that's when the school dance is?" Alec chuckled low and harsh. "That's the point J break it off on the dance and humiliate that piece of shit quiet kid."

____•_____________∆__________•_______
       |                        ^^                   |
Sorry to break it off at a cliffhanger but I need to go to sleep soon! So sorry and thanks for reading the first part also all of the pictures of the Jax and kuro are mine and I take credit for them! Thx 🩵❤️💟🩵❤️💟🩵❤️💟☺️