∆ who is she ∆

Jax was so close to kuro he could swear that kuro heard his fast beating heart. Their lips got as close as possible before gently pressing onto each other. At first Jax was nervous but all around them seems to fade away as they hold one another. Kuro presses more into the kiss as Jax lets kuro take the lead.

They hold on to each other for a moment longer before breaking the kiss. Jax stands there with kuro for a little while just catching his breath and enjoying the warmth of kuro's hands that lay loosely on his waist.

Kuro breaks the comfortable silence by gently moving his hands up onto Jax's hair as he plays with his fluffy blonde hair. "Hey Jax?" He looks down at Jax sweetly "wanna do this tomorrow too?" Jax is a little taken back but lays his head against kuro's chest. "I would like that"Jax answers quietly kuro smiled at Jax and lays his own head on Jax's head moving his hands back onto Jax's waist.

Just after enjoying the silence of each other and the warmth of the others body the two boys pull apart. Both of their hands wander to the others and join in the middle as they both look at the other and blush. Jax hums a sweet tune as kuro joinedin singing with him lovingly as they hold hands and walk together watching the soft burst of orange and pink color spread across the sky as the sun slowly sets.

The two walk along the faded road together as they giggle and laugh at the others jokes. They finally make it to an apartment complex and Jax takes out some keys as kuro starts walking away. Jax quickly turns around and grabs his now empty hand as a few tears threatened to fall. "J-jax! What's wrong?" Kuro pulled Jax by his hand into a tight hug as Jax whispered "I-im scared please. Please stay with me kuro" that was all it took for kuro to give into Jax. "Alright Jax I'll stay with you but you have to tell me what's wrong." Kuro wiped a tear from under Jax's left eye "o-okay I'll tell you but please come inside."

So they walked inside of the now open door of the apartment and inside is the connected living room and kitchen as you first walk in. To the right is a small balcony that shows an empty part of the road that leads off into some trees to a lake. And to the left near the kitchen is the lavish bathroom and rather quite small side bedroom. Jax shushed kuro and led him into the side bedroom very quietly as if not to wake someone.

On the opposite side of the house next to the balcony is a locked door that looks like another bedroom but kuro couldn't tell. Jax opened the door to the sideroom and revealed his bedroom.

((Ps I don't own these pics they're just for some desc!))

Jax promptly took off his jacket and threw it on his chair before sitting on his bed

Jax promptly took off his jacket and threw it on his chair before sitting on his bed. Kuro had noticed how nice his house seemed for Jax to be living alone or so he thought until now. Kuro snapped out of his thoughts as Jax patted a spot on the bed next to him seemingly nervous.

Kuro smiled as best as he could at Jax while sitting down on his bed where he had been told to. "So what's going on?" Jax looked at kuro thinking a little before answering "oh right...sorry about that." Jax seemed to be a little more fidgety and kuro quickly noticed so he promptly help his hand and squeezed it reassuringly.