• rumors •

Jax looked at him a little stunned at his so called friends actions. Alec laughed a dark laugh for a while before speaking up " but...I mean unless you're not up for it I could-" Jax cut him off "fuck. I'll do it now shut up" Jax looked pissed that he had agreed to such a silly bet. Alec smirked inwardly at himself knowing that Jax couldn't say no. The bell rang and this only made Jax more pissed he couldn't beat up Alec for forcing him to agree to that. Alec stood up as people pushed and shoved past them making Alec disappear in the crowd of people away from Jax.

Jax sighed and got up walking down a crowded hallway when some seniors pushed past him making him fall back. Jax was mid air when he suddenly stopped falling and he looked up to see kuro.

The red haired man pulled Jax to his feet and stood with him for a moment. Jax felt weird but he ignored it hand spoke quietly "thanks for that kuro..." Jax cussed at himself in his head for almost falling. Kuro looked at him and giggled while bringing a hand to Jax's cheek and wiping some icing off. Jax blushed furiously at this and kuro realized what he did and blushed as well stepping back. Kuro spoke softly but with a deep voice that sent shivers down Jax's body.

Kuro looked away from Jax embarrassed "s-sorry about that. B-but you had something on your cheek.." Jax felt his cheeks get hot. He looked down and stepped forward "uhm. I-It's alright thanks" Jax was getting flustered somehow. now that kuro heard his soft voice he blushed but still tried to maintain his posture and looked at the 'sweet' blonde before him.

Jax looked up at kuro and noticed his blushing cheeks and his cute smile- wait did he really just think that? Now way! He still looked up at kuro and smiled though. This smile was genuine something that Jax hasn't done in a long time. "Hey so you know my name but what's yours Blondie?" Kuro said trying not to squeal with how cute the short blondie in front of him is. Jax was then snapped back out of his thoughts by kuro's voice the nickname made him look away now flustered again. Somehow Jax managed to stammer out "o-oh right..uhm. my name is Jax-"

This name was enough for kuro to realize who he was. This cute little blushing flustered blonde boy in front of him was 'the king'. He was talking to the 'troublemaker' the 'tyrant' and the 'heartbreaker' Jax cleared his throat realizing that kuro heard about him. Jax looked up at him innocently "h-hey I know that my reputation might make me seem bad and all but I think that we should be friends." Kuro contemplated the offer and looked at the boy and smiled "a-alright I'll be your friend as long as I'm not the one getting a reputation like...well uhm.." Jax smiled back at him " a reputation like me? While I can't guarantee that rumors won't start about you I can guarantee that your reputation won't be as bad as mine ever was."

And so the two awkwardly hugged and then walked to their next class together while Alec listened in. "Oh don't worry about the rumors because they will be starting very soon..." Alec chuckled and stepped upstairs slowly and made his way to a medium sized group of people that smiled wickedly at him.

______________________________________

Cliffhanger again ☺️ don't worry I'll post another part tomorrow I promise! Till then the universe is a hologram gravity is a lie so is the sky- bill cipher 😍