Twenty-Four. Disaster Eruption

Taehyung reaches Yoongi, grabbing him and taking him with him to a safe area while everyone is killing each other in a rampage. Yoongi sweats coldly and profusely, with his eyes fidgeting in all directions and frightened babbles coming nonstop out of his mouth. Taehyung activates the communicator on the mask he wears.

"Seokjin, there's a problem, we got Mad King but-"

"Did they kill him? Did they catch him? Did they do something...?"

"Mad King is Yoongi! O-o well someone just like Yoongi! Only blond! And HE'S CRAZY!"

"What do you mean he looks just like Yoongi? What's going on there?"

"THAT'S WHAT I'D LIKE TO KNOW...! YOONGI DON'T PASS OUT- NONONO!"

The agent falls unconscious, having slight convulsions throughout his body.

Agust presses the katana against Jimin, failing to gain strength on him. He tilts his head to the side, opening his eyes wide and gritting his teeth "You smell... disgusting. A fucking walking corpse." Jimin complains and Agust chuckles in a way that reminds him an awful lot of Hoseok. As if he's doing it through his teeth because he can't guffaw.

"The walking piece of shit is another one."

Jimin dodges the stab that was going for his abdomen. He jumps backwards, somersaulting a couple of times and lands on top of a car. He rests his hands and crouches down. Agust fiddles with the katana and Jimin detects another pattern: his stance is very similar to Hoseok's. Too much like him. Is he imitating him? That would explain the almost desperate fire.

At the same time what do dead cats have to do with it?

"JUNGKOOK! STOP THAT AND SQUASH HIM!" he orders pointing at Agust. Jungkook grabs both arms of the one who was trying to kill him and rips them off by kicking his abdomen. He throws the pair of limbs to the ground, giving a guttural roar towards Agust who taunts endlessly.

"I'm not interested in carnival animals! I came for something else! Are you done or not!!!?"

"IT WON'T STAND STILL!"

Taehyung notices in that he is doing his best to inject or attack Hoseok. He doesn't know the reason, but if that's what they want, he can't let it happen. He leaves Yoongi lying safely inside a tent, climbs the stairs to the rooftop and takes the sniper rifle.

Hoseok doesn't know what's wrong. He doesn't need injections. He took the one he needs before he came! But the atmosphere is weird. It's unpleasant. There's a sound that overwhelms him and makes him slower than usual. Not less lethal. Considering that he has shoes and pants full of blood that he steps on. The more of these people appear, the more he can have that stench and bright colors.

He stumbles to the floor and grabs the woman's arms. This one presses to inject him even if it's in the eye, any place is enough "WIIIIII! LOOK AT ALL THAT! HAHAHA!" Hoseok throws the corpse aside, its head burst. Taehyung slurps air Why are these bullets so strong? They shouldn't burst a skull, at most go through it.

Namjoon is too sadistic for his taste.

Agust dodges Jungkook's sharp, heavy blows again and again. Jimin continues to analyze him, watches every detail, every pattern, every possible explanation that could earn him a new modification without having to pay Namjoon anything. Jungkook manages to grab Agust by the clothes and throw him away. The cloth gets caught in his fist and as he stands up, Agust goes off making every bone thunder back into place.

Still, he seems to have been empty for a few minutes, like an unstuffed doll. He brings a hand to his abdomen and vomits a huge amount of blood, black instead of having the slightest red coloration. You notice that on his bare chest there are stab marks. all the ones Hoseok gave him. His lunatic expression and willingness to fight despite the critical blow he just suffered. Jimin clicks his tongue.