Chapter VI 2nd World, Part 4

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whom it corresponds.

This reaction fanfic (watching), is about Percy Jackson in other worlds, taking the place of characters from other franchises, movies, games, etc.

If you don't like it, there will soon be other reaction fanfics of Percy Jackson interacting with other characters such as Percy knowing: Justice League, Avengers, Team Avatar, etc.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thoughts

—Speaking—

<action>

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When the projection was turned on, they saw Second World again on the screen, where some instantly recognized that they would return to the previous world while the rest had to be told

"Is it going to be okay?" barely feeling bad about the bad time he put the blond through, Percy asked his seatmates.

"He'll get over in a day or two, then he'll come looking for more verbal fighting," an adult male voice answered the demigod's question, coming from behind him.

The Greeks and gods recognized the voice, so they turned to see the only centaur present, as well as some Romans who could remember the voice of the heroes' coach during the presentations

Turning to see who spoke, Percy had the sensation of perfectly recognizing the voice, reacting accordingly once he clearly saw the man who was accompanied by quite a few people.

"Chiron!" Unable to contain his joy, the son of the sea god jumped out of his chair to hug his coach, happy to see at least one familiar face.

The surprise was no longer as marked as with Medusa and Medea, but it existed, they were beginning to get the idea that there were counterparts with different appearances, but even so, those who already had an idea of what was happening with the Perseus on the screen wondered if the Chiron from the green-eyed demigod's home world in the projection was like the one that they were watching in the projection or as in what is with them in the public.

When he was taken by surprise, the mythical centaur returned the show of affection, finding it impossible to deny in his mind the resemblance that the black haired man had with those who everyone said was his father, at least in what corresponded as a physical appearance. Parting slightly, the Servant felt that the happiness emanating from the young adult was contagious, who seemed even more relieved to see him even though he did not know him.