Chapter XIII, 2nd World, Part9

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whom it corresponds.

++++++++++++++++++

This reaction fanfic (watching), is about Percy Jackson in other worlds, taking the place of characters from other franchises, movies, games, etc.

If you don't like it, I have other reaction fanfic of Percy Jackson interacting with other characters such as Percy knowing: Justice League, Avengers, Team Avatar, etc.

"Thoughts"

"Speaking"

To differentiate future characters from their past/present counterparts, I will add the letter F to the end of their first or last names, or use P to differentiate the past/present from those in the future

++++++++++++++++++

The projection shut down completely, ejecting the disc, so Hermes put it in his box, but when he was about to play the next one Hestia stopped him by telling him that it was too late, that the campers, huntresses and Amazons needed dinner and rest, to which they all agreed. With the exception of Hera, everyone went to the dining room

During dinner, however, everyone had different thoughts.

From the huntresses thinking about their opinions about men, but the last counterpart of Perseus also gave them no evidence to affirm such opinions, nor to contradict the words of the king of the sea. There was also the question 'What kind of creatures were those?', even if only for a few seconds, and whether they could make a good hunt.

As soon as Grover and Annabeth-P were talking to their sea-green-eyed friend, about whether there was any version of him that wouldn't get in trouble, or because they all seem to do, with the son of the sea saying there must be at least one... At least that's what he hoped.

Of the other campers of the present they were wondering among themselves about why all this was centered on the green-eyed Jackson, because each story was about a version of him, with several of them jealous (cof cof sons of Ares cof cof), but the...

Of the other campers of the present they were wondering among themselves about why all this was centered on the green-eyed Jackson, because each story was about a version of him, with several of them jealous (cof cof sons of Ares cof cof), but they were also wondering about everything they had witnessed about the gods, that Triton easily deals with the two gods of war, Rhodes with Hera, the scolding given by the Atlanteans, what was the story between Athena and Triton, Poseidon surpassing the "king of the gods", along with the concern he showed for his son that remembering him now made them jealous, that some were beginning to think that the sea gods seemed to be different from the rest. That's why those who were going to join the Titans were the most curious about the latest, but they didn't want to get their hopes up.