Chapter VIII, 4rth World

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whom it corresponds.

This reaction fanfic (watching), is about Percy Jackson in other worlds, taking the place of characters from other franchises, movies, games, etc.

If you don't like it, there will soon be other reaction fanfics of Percy Jackson interacting with other characters such as Percy knowing: Justice League, Avengers, Team Avatar, etc.

|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|

Thoughts

—Speaking—

<action>

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Due to the state of the goddess of the hunt, they opted for a break in which Hestia decided to feed the demigods, so they followed her to a dining room on Olympus, along with Demeter, Persephone, Ariadne, and Dionysus who was dragged away by his wife.

Zeus was released and was about to lash out at Poseidon, however Hades reminded him of the warning of the fates, making him stop but full of fury that could be seen in his hands and eyes in which light lightning danced before disappearing towards his temple, as the rest of the gods Hermes led Apollo who was still affected to the temple of the last, Hephaestus grabbed Ares by the leg and dragged him to the temple of Apollo, much to the annoyance of Aphrodite who followed them, Hera went to her temple, Artemis being helped by her huntresses to reach her temple.

Athena went to her temple to look for all the information about parallel universes that might be in her library. Leaving Hades and the Atlanteans in the throne room

"You realize the warning of fate won't stop that idiot forever, will it?" Hades asked his brother

"I know," replied the king of the sea

"What will you do then?" Hades asked again

"I don't know yet, first we have to find out exactly why the Moirae are doing this, they've never intervened before," replied the Sea King

"Rather, Chaos, father," interrupted the firstborn of king of the sea and Amphitrite

"Also, why are they so interested in your son?" added Amphitrite

"Whom he favors above all," Kymopoleia murmured but the others listened to her, Poseidon decided to be clear with his daughter to prevent any resentment from growing in his daughter or to undo the ones she has

"If I favor my mortal offspring, it's because they're mortal, they can die Kymopoleia, they're exposed to more risks, and Percy is just a child, barely a teenager."

"And the fact that you don't allow me to be in Atlantis, what is it then?" Kymopoleia answered with fury.

"You don't control your power, and you kill left and right daughter," Amphitrite said.