~ 002 ~

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

Mika squinted her eyes feeling the sun shining on them from the small crack in her blinds that wasn't covering her window. She rubbed her eyes and reached for her phone pulling out the charger it was plugged into. She had no important notifications, only the occasional Instagram or TikTok notification telling her someone sent her something, knowing that they were probably random videos she shut off her phone and slowly got up from bed.

Her body was kind of trained to get up early so she kind of trusted it to wake her up so she didn't have to turn on an alarm, and to be quite honest it hasn't failed her yet. It was 8 am and Mika told her last night that they were starting earlier than normal, having to be at the studio at 10. So she had two hours to prepare herself to talk and work with people she didn't know. She usually doesn't stress this much when she has to work with people she doesn't know but today just felt off to her, she didn't know why either.

Skipping the kitchen she walked towards Mika's room to wake her up. She knew she hadn't set an alarm last night because she had asked her to wake her up. And that's exactly what she's planning to do, she didn't mention any specific time to wake her up so she's waking her up now.

She lightly knocked on the door and then walked in, her best friend was knocked out peacefully on her bed. She walked to her and slightly shook her awake and told her to get up and that she was going to make food for them. She heard a very quiet "thank you' when she turned around and hummed a 'no problem'.

She made some eggs and toast for her and Mika, and ate quickly when she got up from her seat she saw Mika walking in already dressed and ready for the day. "I genuinely don't know how you get ready right when you wake up, I need food in my stomach before I do anything," Maya said to Mika as she rinsed off her plate.

Mika laughed, "I think it's because you're just lazy Maya."

"I woke up before you dude, I'm not the lazy one." Maya playfully said to the girl as she walked back to her room to get dressed.

She put on her white skim's bodysuit with some gray low-waisted cargo pants slightly showing off her hips and threw on a beanie. She grabbed a sweatshirt and a jacket and walked into the middle of the house. She saw Mika sitting at the counter with her bag on her phone. "Are you ready to go?" Maya asked the girl.

"Yeah, I just need to put my shoes on," Mika said getting up from her chair and walking to the door to put on her shoes.

With that they walked out of the door towards Maya's car, Mika didn't have a driver's license so Maya always drove them everywhere. They stepped into the car and drove off to the studio.