~ 003 ~

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

Maya spent the whole morning watching Bada's choreography videos. And she couldn't help but admire the woman's dance style. Bada was known for her charisma when she danced, when you watched her you would get completely sucked into her moves.

On top of her charisma while dancing was Badas flirting, making people's hearts flutter with a simple move. Maya hated it, but she also found her stomach dropping when Bada would do a specific move or gesture, and Maya hated that as well. That is when Maya noticed that jealousy crept into her mind again, she wished she had that kind of impact when she danced, no one gets immersed in her dance as people do with Badas.

She sighed as she got up from her place at the counter, turned off her phone, and placed it on the counter flipping it over not wanting to see the screen that previously played dance videos of Badas. Honestly, Maya was mad at herself for watching the videos.

"Good morning," Mika said as she walked out of her room and into the kitchen, interrupting Maya's previous thoughts.

"Good morning, what time did you get home last night?" Maya asked the girl, not hearing her come home last night.

"I got home not too late, around ten. I guess I was really quiet?" Mika said to the girl, "Sorry I should have told you when I got home, oh and how did yesterday go?" Mika continued.

Maya rolled her eyes, "It went fine, Bada was cold the entire time. She barely spoke to me at all."

"That's weird, Taeyong said shes super friendly to people," Mika said with a small frown, confused about why Bada would act that way.

Maya scoffed, "That's not even the only thing, as soon as Taeyong left for the night she was fine, complementing my dancing and everything."

"Wait that's weird, like as soon as he left she just got friendly?"

"As soon as he left. It was uncomfortable as well, she was doing every move perfectly and here I was messing up a move once then she would have to come over and help me. It was embarrassing." Maya complained to her best friend, purposely leaving the part when Bada held her hips out.

"I wonder why she was so conceited when Tayong was there? Do you want me to say something to him?" Mika asked, trying to help Maya's worries.

Maya smiled at her best friend, "No it's okay, will you be at the next session or not?"

"I can't, and Taeyong said I only really need to be there once the choreo is done. But think about it, once these few weeks are over you will never have to see Bada again, you just have to push through the awkward phase," Mika raised her fist and quietly told Maya 'Fighting' in Korean.

Maya laughed, "Thank you, Mika, you're the best." Mika gave her a slight affectionate shove in return. "Oh, I was wondering if I could use your mic and stuff, i wanted to record a cover later."